Lowest level you play Gold effectively

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Lowest level you play Gold effectively

User Info: 8bitPunk

8bitPunk
4 years ago#1
Just joined a Gold match with 2x Level 5's (infiltrators), and a level 13.

I always play Silver games from Level 1-17 (when 1x Silver game fails to provide 1 level up, I move to Gold). Even at level 17, when I enter Gold Matches I play Power/Easy Mode Classes.
Xbox 360 GT: o 8bitPunk o

User Info: Apl_J

Apl_J
4 years ago#2
Depends on the kit. Once I have enough for one power, I go to gold. The worst part is trying not to get kicked.

Inb4lvl1causeimsogoodatthisgame

User Info: Jedi_Mercenary

Jedi_Mercenary
4 years ago#3
I think I once played Gold with a lvl. 1 Ghost when I thought it was Silver. I was shocked to see the Crusader was even worse than I remembered so I went into the next game with a Katana to see if it would fair better. Then I noticed I had been playing Gold. Explained a few things.
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."

User Info: GoldenSWarriors

GoldenSWarriors
4 years ago#4
I do gold with level 1s. If people start to kick me I switch to a level 20 class and then with 1 second left on the timer switch back to my level 1.
GT: F3rocious Panda

User Info: Mr_Pipboy

Mr_Pipboy
4 years ago#5
With a group I know, level 1.

Without a group I normally play with, level 12.
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King

User Info: big_lo1836

big_lo1836
4 years ago#6
I usually start playing gold after I have at least 2 powers maxed. Depending on the kit its usually between lvl 12-16.
Currently playing: ME3, GoW2, Twilight Princess

User Info: MasterVash

MasterVash
4 years ago#7
Depends on the class for me. With Adept I can do it easy at lv. 1. Biotic power + warp ammo + Wraith wrecks. Lv. 1 Ghost with a Harrier or PPR and one point in stimpack isn't hard either. I'll usually wait until lv. 8 for Engineers though, and wait 'til I can max out Charge + fitness and get 1000N on Charge on a Vanguard.
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit

User Info: code_kirin

code_kirin
4 years ago#8
When I was promoting, I did gold at level 1. Always brought my best weapons and consumables to make up the gap.

Never promoting again though.

User Info: 8bitPunk

8bitPunk
4 years ago#9
GoldenSWarriors posted...
I do gold with level 1s. If people start to kick me I switch to a level 20 class and then with 1 second left on the timer switch back to my level 1.

Hah.... so evil.

Yeah, but you play Platinum Matches, and i'm sure you use Consumables (Equipment and in-game Consumables).

The level 5's were rocking Uncommon Low-Level weapons, and no Gear/Equipment.
Xbox 360 GT: o 8bitPunk o

User Info: maturin1919

maturin1919
4 years ago#10

I don't touch it with anything less.
'It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll remember me every time the air goes wet and cold.'
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Lowest level you play Gold effectively

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived