So sick of Volus players

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. So sick of Volus players

User Info: gamegod13

gamegod13
4 years ago#11
Isn't that, oh I don't know, the only reason they exist on platinum games? To constantly shield boost so that you don't get ****ing destroyed?

Yeah, damage classes are good, but if you're gonna do the box, how are you gonna survive without a volus?
GT: Ginger Gerald
Come, madness awaits.

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
4 years ago#12
His problem isn't the volus spamming shield boost, it's the volus crippling his cooldown and still not bringing any damage.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: CyberCerberus

CyberCerberus
4 years ago#13
PhilOnDez posted...
His problem isn't the volus spamming shield boost, it's the volus crippling his cooldown and still not bringing any damage.

YES. Thank you, one person can actually read/attain information from a post.

Man, I hate most of you. Aha.
XBL Gamertag: Gallywag
I love Gamefaqs' mods.

User Info: pfh1001

pfh1001
4 years ago#14
A real Volus runs with a tiny pistol to keep the Shield Boost recharge at less than 3 seconds. Of course, that's about all he does, but I am willing to play support for profit.

User Info: Spartan070

Spartan070
4 years ago#15
I always stick either a Scorpion or Acolyte on mine. Messed around with a Wraith once.
Gamertag: grvmnd

User Info: DXLR8R

DXLR8R
4 years ago#16
Ah, for a second there I was wondering how in the world you could choose to farm Rio yet be mad that a Volus is doing its job and keeping you shield boosted.

Those are the people you send a message to let them know about the cooldown, if they take it the wrong way, then so be it.
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox

User Info: Jedi_Mercenary

Jedi_Mercenary
4 years ago#17
Vouls deal as much gun damage as everyone else. What is the problem?
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."

User Info: BushidoEffect3

BushidoEffect3
4 years ago#18
No they don't. And look at their health and shields. Thats the problem. That's why you see most people just spamming shield boost, and getting the lowest score while at it. A boring class to play.
ESRB got this right
http://i.imgur.com/0Gp3HNz.png

User Info: Jedi_Mercenary

Jedi_Mercenary
4 years ago#19
Can you back your statement? I have never heard about the Volus doing less damage than most classes, and since I usually outscore players with my Volus on Gold specifically with weapons, I find it hard to believe that my OHK machine has less gun damage.
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. So sick of Volus players

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived