Well, I'm officially in the "Level IV Ammo" stage.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Well, I'm officially in the "Level IV Ammo" stage.

User Info: sheepman23

sheepman23
4 years ago#1
Just opened a PSP and got a Power Efficiency Mod III, an Assault Rifle Rail Amp III, Warp Rounds IV, and Armor-Piercing Rounds IV.

On one hand, I'm happy that I'll finally be able to stockpile my consumables so that I don't go into Platinum with crap equipment, but knowing that I'm getting all of this when my UR's are sitting at low levels is extremely annoying. I haven't even gotten three of the UR's from Reckoning yet. >__>
XBL GT - Sheepman2342

User Info: overkill_78

overkill_78
4 years ago#2
Welcome. Get comfortable, because this is your ME3 life from now on.
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill

User Info: TheFeshPince

TheFeshPince
4 years ago#3
I know how you feel... I want that Punisher, dammit.

User Info: DividerByZero

DividerByZero
4 years ago#4
I wish I was at that stage.

I've resigned myself to getting all my rares up before I start buying more PSPs.
http://www.dividerscorner.blogspot.com/ - Newest Review: Borderlands 2
GT: TG Divider | NP: Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty 4, Rock Band 3

sheepman23
4 years ago#5
TheFeshPince posted...

I'm missing that one plus the Lancer and Venom Shotgun. All of which I hear are pretty great. Only UR I've gotten is the Spitfire, and it's trash.
XBL GT - Sheepman2342

DividerByZero
4 years ago#6
TheFeshPince posted...

I'm missing that one plus the Lancer and Venom Shotgun. All of which I hear are pretty great. Only UR I've gotten is the Spitfire, and it's trash.

I have the Lancer at I, and it's pretty bad for a UR. It's an Avenger with a charge mechanic.

sheepman23
4 years ago#7
DividerByZero posted...
I have the Lancer at I, and it's pretty bad for a UR. It's an Avenger with a charge mechanic.

Hmm, interesting. I've heard some people say that it's great, and others say that it's not. In any case, it's a UR, and UR's are welcome in my manifest, haha.
XBL GT - Sheepman2342

DividerByZero
4 years ago#8
I imagine it's really good once you get it upgraded, but it's bad to start with.

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
4 years ago#9
sheepman23 posted...
DividerByZero posted...

Hmm, interesting. I've heard some people say that it's great, and others say that it's not. In any case, it's a UR, and UR's are welcome in my manifest, haha.

I also have the Lancer at 1 and find it pretty decent. Definitely better than an Avenger. I could see it easily being the 2nd best AR once it's at 10. Definitely not as good at level 1 as the Harrier was though.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

DividerByZero
4 years ago#10
sheepman23 posted...
DividerByZero posted...

I also have the Lancer at 1 and find it pretty decent. Definitely better than an Avenger. I could see it easily being the 2nd best AR once it's at 10. Definitely not as good at level 1 as the Harrier was though.

I could see the Lancer as a good caster gun.

Best non-PPR weapon with a charge mechanic, though.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Well, I'm officially in the "Level IV Ammo" stage.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived