how the hell do you build vorcha engineer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. how the hell do you build vorcha engineer?

User Info: ANARCHYRULZ

ANARCHYRULZ
4 years ago#1
im clueless about this lol
Is it not ironic how time is infinite yet so limited?

User Info: Jarl_Ulfric_S

Jarl_Ulfric_S
4 years ago#2
why are you lol

User Info: perfect_general

perfect_general
4 years ago#3
I max bloodlust for health regeneration, fitness and his passive with all weapon damage, put 3 ranks in submission net and 5 incinerate all for damage. I use a Kishock and just systematically pick off grunts and setup tech explosions for my teammates and never die.
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"

User Info: Spartan070

Spartan070
4 years ago#4
I go 6/6/6/4/4.

4b in passive and fitness. max Bloodlust keeps you alive without max fitness and the Rank 6 AOE effect for Submission Net and Armor Damage for Incinerate are too good to pass up on a Vorcha with no Flamer.
Gamertag: grvmnd

User Info: Grayfoxr6

Grayfoxr6
4 years ago#5
Spartan070 posted...
I go 6/6/6/4/4.

4b in passive and fitness. max Bloodlust keeps you alive without max fitness and the Rank 6 AOE effect for Submission Net and Armor Damage for Incinerate are too good to pass up on a Vorcha with no Flamer.

you can also go 6/6/6/5/3 for the 5b passive evo for more power dmg. this characters a tech burst machine.
XBL and PSN: Feralchicken01
Do you feel enjoy?? Sorry for disturb

User Info: sheepman23

sheepman23
4 years ago#6
Grayfoxr6 posted...
you can also go 6/6/6/5/3 for the 5b passive evo for more power dmg. this characters a tech burst machine.

While the extra power damage does help Incinerate and Sub Net, it doesn't affect the damage from tech bursts.

I also go 6/6/6/5/3. With constant health regeneration, I think that three ranks of Fitness is more than enough to make him durable.
XBL GT - Sheepman2342

User Info: Spartan070

Spartan070
4 years ago#7
sheepman23 posted...
Grayfoxr6 posted...

While the extra power damage does help Incinerate and Sub Net, it doesn't affect the damage from tech bursts.

I also go 6/6/6/5/3. With constant health regeneration, I think that three ranks of Fitness is more than enough to make him durable.

He's one of the characters I drop least with so you're right, If I ever promote(when I finally get the Warlord) I'll probably respect for 6/6/6/5/3.
Gamertag: grvmnd

User Info: CoconutMay

CoconutMay
4 years ago#8
Well, when a mommy Vorcha and a daddy Vorcha love each other...
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
4 years ago#9
6/6/6/3/5

Melee build: just take the first melee option for bloodlust, and health regen after that

in fitness take martial artist so once you cut down one enemy you get a great damage boost that will allow you just OHK mooks like nobodies business, which will build up bloodlust stacks making you even more powerful. and so on.

I play him on gold and plat and get 50 melee kill medals nearly every time.
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. how the hell do you build vorcha engineer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived