Geth Jugg Gold/Plat build & strategy. Am I doin it right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Geth Jugg Gold/Plat build & strategy. Am I doin it right?

User Info: Urdnot_Runt

Urdnot_Runt
4 years ago#1
This is making good easy mode and platinum actually for for me but I just unlocked him and I still wanna ask if there is a better strategy

Skipped the passive

Claymore X w/ smart choke V and high velocity barrell V 9

Shield booster gear, shotgun amps or strength enhancer, cyclic moderators or adrenaline mod

Incendiary ammo

I have siege pulse specced for DR with the 4 shots

Fitness full durability except I took the movement speed evo at rank 5 When you kill someone with heavy melee

My strategy is I position my shield and turret then just one shot some mooks, draw aggro and use siege pulse to detonate my Incendiary ammo and teammates powers.

When they get close I then just leave the 4 siege pulses up (unless there is a burst opportunity too good to pass up) and just soak up the aggro. Claymore X does good damage and helps on bosses even on the jugg with his passive totally ignored.

This is working More than well for me but is there a better way or a different build/strategy I should try?
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw

User Info: GoldenSWarriors

GoldenSWarriors
4 years ago#2
why do you have movement speed over shield recharge?
GT: F3rocious Panda

Urdnot_Runt
4 years ago#3
GoldenSWarriors posted...
why do you have movement speed over shield recharge?

Because I use his heavy melee a lot and my shields hardly ever get low enough for the recharge speed to even matter. *shrugs* at first I specced into recharge speed by default but I honesty just get more use from being able to walk a little faster almost all the time
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible

User Info: Smackdowner1

Smackdowner1
4 years ago#4
lol look at this guy. He has movement speed over shield recharge.
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013

User Info: fffez

fffez
4 years ago#5
how DARE you have movement speed over shield recharge

User Info: NaughtyOctopus

NaughtyOctopus
4 years ago#6
i'd take movement speed over shield recharge too if i had a respec card/the game was fun to play

Urdnot_Runt
4 years ago#7
I really just don't need shield recharge on this guy when I can recharge them any time I want. Seriously.

Smackdowner1
4 years ago#8
I don't care what you think you "need". You aren't Speedy Gonzales. Juggernauts take Shield Regen.

Know your role.

User Info: NaughtyOctopus

NaughtyOctopus
4 years ago#9
Smackdowner1 posted...
I don't care what you think you "need". You aren't Speedy Gonzales. Juggernauts take Shield Regen.

Know your role.

Just go back to drawing similarities between Mass Effect 3 and other games, because I think your knowledge on MP is about as good as my knowledge on quantum physics.

Know your role.

Smackdowner1
4 years ago#10
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...

Know your role.

Just go back to drawing similarities between Mass Effect 3 and other games, because I think your knowledge on MP is about as good as my knowledge on quantum physics.

Know your role.

http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=SymbolicGamer&platform=xbox

Your turn.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Geth Jugg Gold/Plat build & strategy. Am I doin it right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived