anyone doing gold runs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. anyone doing gold runs?

User Info: Cthe34Truth

Cthe34Truth
4 years ago#31
Hey if you guys play Platinum we should do that sometime. I was honestly expecting the both of you (not fezz) to be low level guys we were gonna hafta carry, but you were both ~2000 and needed no help at all lol especially you playing a friggin level 8 turian sentinel lmao.
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@

User Info: LordofHunters

LordofHunters
4 years ago#32
Haha , my Tsent Garrus is my go to guy!
You should see me do gold runs with my level 1 destroyer Iron man!

Edit: and thank you! Haha
PSN/GT: Azure_Soul/Azure0Soul
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.

User Info: Cthe34Truth

Cthe34Truth
4 years ago#33
Garrus is not a sentinel damnit >_<

Speaking of level 1's, just the other day I carried and outscored the rest of the team with a level 1 volus engineer while rio farming. All i had was shield boost at 1, recon at 1, and my scorpion x. These freaking randoms, man...
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@

User Info: fffez

fffez
4 years ago#34
Fezzz you shouldn't have gelled the few times you went down btw, when I play an Infil I make it a point to go after downed teammates.

thanks, but i usually gel if i get downed and i know it's just from me being stupid

User Info: PunkinDrublic87

PunkinDrublic87
4 years ago#35
Cthe34Truth posted...
LordofHunters posted...
@thetruth

Your particle beam glitched in the games we were playing.

Lightsabers, lightsabers everywhere. It was very easy to see where you were haha

I was playing with some pretty heavy lag tbh (not the worst but it was noticeable), so I guess that's why?

@Onyx: where do you live? I was surprised by the lag I was getting.

dallas, i think its more my connection though, verizon is the only service in my neighborhood and they like to throttle bandwidth for fun -_-.

if you want me to try platinum i will, but someone will have to tell me what i should be doing.
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.

LordofHunters
4 years ago#36
PunkinDrublic87 posted...
Cthe34Truth posted...
LordofHunters posted...
@thetruth

Your particle beam glitched in the games we were playing.

Lightsabers, lightsabers everywhere. It was very easy to see where you were haha

I was playing with some pretty heavy lag tbh (not the worst but it was noticeable), so I guess that's why?

@Onyx: where do you live? I was surprised by the lag I was getting.

dallas, i think its more my connection though, verizon is the only service in my neighborhood and they like to throttle bandwidth for fun -_-.

if you want me to try platinum i will, but someone will have to tell me what i should be doing.

Try getting connected to their retention center and see if they'll drop your bill payment and upgrade you. Works if youve been a long time customer.

@truth but...but he survives anything fully specced. :( haha

Nice on the Cary haha.Also, i know that feel, was in a U/G match where a krogan warlord was using a widow. A freaking widow!

All my rage.
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.

LordofHunters
4 years ago#37
@ffez and @Truth

Just sent both of you friend requests for future gold and plat runs.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. anyone doing gold runs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived