I sorta envy you guys who play this so much

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I sorta envy you guys who play this so much

User Info: casedawgz

casedawgz
4 years ago#1
I'd have saved a lot of money in 2012 if I had the attention span to exclusively play one game for a whole year. I just get bored, and then I buy more crap.

User Info: LiquidFuze180

LiquidFuze180
4 years ago#2
if you work full-time or part time and go to school too,

you start appreciating the little free time you have all the more

i've reached the point where i have so many video games that i'm actually left unable to choose
somewhere baby its part of me apart from me

User Info: casedawgz

casedawgz
4 years ago#3
That's the tragedy of it, I have such little time to play that I rarely finish anything anyway. I think Tomb Raider is the first game I've finished in months, and I only finished with 70%. What I SHOULD do is keep playing to 100%, but I'm gonna get bored, buy another game, and probably not finish it.

User Info: vohnie

vohnie
4 years ago#4
With work / school I really only have the free time for one game at a time. This game works for me because I can plan out 30 min chunks of time beforehand and set the game down when the rounds are over.

User Info: Raddy8

Raddy8
4 years ago#5
Sad thing is, I don't even get bored with a lot of my games. There are just a lot of games that look fun/interesting so I give in and buy new ones.
Gamertag: Pickle Swift
3DS friend code: 4339-2579-4895

User Info: 8bitPunk

8bitPunk
4 years ago#6
I officially rename this thread:

First World Gamer Problems
Xbox 360 GT: o 8bitPunk o
Need a new Emoticon? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)

User Info: Caelestine

Caelestine
4 years ago#7
I guess it is the gamers version of "shopping therapy". My wife would go shopping for clothing and accessories that she does not wear to relief work stress :p

User Info: Nafzger

Nafzger
4 years ago#8
I would play different games if there were any worthwhile games out right now. I guarantee when GTAV comes out, I won't be picking this up for awhile.
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher

User Info: rfr6073

rfr6073
4 years ago#9
Nafzger posted...
I would play different games if there were any worthwhile games out right now. I guarantee when GTAV comes out, I won't be picking this up for awhile.

Indeed :) but 6 months to go yet :(
GT: Pharsalus48
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I sorta envy you guys who play this so much

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived