Citadel DLC (spoilers, maybe)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Citadel DLC (spoilers, maybe)

User Info: Agent0071sound

Agent0071sound
4 years ago#11
I prefer ME with humor and fun, more than serious and depressing tones.

User Info: squidney2k1

squidney2k1
4 years ago#12
I SHOULD go
\m/ (O_o) \m/ Alan Wake deserves a full sequel. Xenosaga Deserves a full sequel. Dark Cloud deserves a full sequel.

User Info: Xero_Macharius

Xero_Macharius
4 years ago#13
Sure, why not
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox

User Info: Andarist

Andarist
4 years ago#14
At least some people agree...

how is anyone actually supporting this DLC? They say it was a fan service, but honestly it seemed like a slap in the face to me.

again, if I wanted pure comedy I would watch Arrested Development. I want me ME DLC to actually contribute to the lore/universe in some way.
a Perfect Rake
tier 1: andarist | tier 3: mephy, trav | tier 5: bale. - Vizeroth

User Info: RedArchangel20

RedArchangel20
4 years ago#15

how is anyone actually supporting this DLC? They say it was a fan service, but honestly it seemed like a slap in the face to me.

again, if I wanted pure comedy I would watch Arrested Development. I want me ME DLC to actually contribute to the lore/universe in some way.

Contributed to the characters. Watching everybody interact with each other was nice.
http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg Most beautiful woman in the world
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif Kiss the rings.

User Info: xKryptonKnightx

xKryptonKnightx
4 years ago#16
Andarist posted...
Anybody else have a problem with this?

I spent the entire thing shaking my head, then at the end it was just...wtf did I just play?

It was ridiculous, worst DLC in ME history. I know it was supposed to be funny, but come on. You could have given us something GOOD. I enjoy the comedic aspect of ME, but I don't play the game for it.

Worse than Pinnacle Station huh? Did Fo_Fai put you up to this?
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx

User Info: Andarist

Andarist
4 years ago#17
RedArchangel20 posted...

Contributed to the characters. Watching everybody interact with each other was nice.

Honestly the only good part was the party/morning after. That was actually really nice.

The part I had a problem with was the actual story of it. It was dumb. I didn't feel like it contributed to the characters either. The party thing did, but that's it.
a Perfect Rake
tier 1: andarist | tier 3: mephy, trav | tier 5: bale. - Vizeroth
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Citadel DLC (spoilers, maybe)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived