When is one ready for platinum?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. When is one ready for platinum?

User Info: WatermelonFarts

WatermelonFarts
3 years ago#51
he wasn't mean with me in the skyrim boards, you should probably get a grasp of what you're talking about before spewing bile everywhere

User Info: Nefhith

Nefhith
3 years ago#52
WatermelonFarts posted...
he wasn't mean with me in the skyrim boards, you should probably get a grasp of what you're talking about before spewing bile everywhere

I meant you being mean with him.
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
(message deleted)

User Info: WatermelonFarts

WatermelonFarts
3 years ago#54
Nefhith posted...

misunderstood

assuming the last sentence is in reference to Ryan-06/BushidoEffect3, yes he tends to whine and throw hissy fits a lot, especially wherever I'm involved. it's cute how he attempts to be condescending and act like he's better than me when he only comes off as a child crying to his mom that a kid took his cookie

User Info: Nefhith

Nefhith
3 years ago#55
Nefhith posted...

misunderstood

assuming the last sentence is in reference to Ryan-06/BushidoEffect3, yes he tends to whine and throw hissy fits a lot, especially wherever I'm involved. it's cute how he attempts to be condescending and act like he's better than me when he only comes off as a child crying to his mom that a kid took his cookie

Yeah, I must admit I made a weird reply and was hard to understand. I must go to sleep.

[thread] You're never prepared for platinum. You can do great one day and in another one just suck. I play gold often and can do pretty well, but sometimes I can't even properly play a bronze game because: bad luck/I'm just doing terrible that day/god damn magnet banshees. And as people said before, you're not ready if you have to ask for it. [/thread]
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. When is one ready for platinum?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived