When looking for a lobby, do you stay if you get dropped into an ongoing match

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. When looking for a lobby, do you stay if you get dropped into an ongoing match

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
4 years ago#1
Presuming you actually play with randoms... - Results (87 votes)
Yes
64.37% (56 votes)
Yes, but only if i have equipments/consumables equipped
8.05% (7 votes)
Yes, but only if it's at a specifc wave (< 3 for eg.)
16.09% (14 votes)
Yes, but only if it's at/against a certain map/faction (rio, reaper for eg.)
3.45% (3 votes)
Yes, but only if i was invited by a friend
1.15% (1 votes)
No
6.9% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I hate getting dropped into matches, so i decided to make a poll about them. And NO, i always try and leave the moment i get dropped into a match.

User Info: sheepman23

sheepman23
4 years ago#2
Yes, I'll always stay regardless of what wave it is.

The only exception would be if I had zero consumables equipped, which only happens if I'm being forgetful and don't put them on before searching for a match. But even then I'll usually stay as long as I'm confident I can do well without them.
XBL GT - Sheepman2342

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
4 years ago#3
I typically stay if it seems like there's a legitimate chance of winning the match. If I'm dropped in during an early wave and I'm the only person alive, then I quit right away.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: kungfuj0

kungfuj0
4 years ago#4
bessy67 posted...
I typically stay if it seems like there's a legitimate chance of winning the match. If I'm dropped in during an early wave and I'm the only person alive, then I quit right away.

Pretty much this.

if I think I've got a shot at finishing the wave (even if everyone else is dead), then I'll stay. But if I am getting blitzed as soon as I get into the match, I'll probably just leave.
Alabama Crimson Tide: Now serving title #15..
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

User Info: GoldenSWarriors

GoldenSWarriors
4 years ago#5
it depends what class I am using. some are good without equip and some arent. also, if it's rio reaper I just leave. Also, if I get dropped into a whole bunch of chaos I leave.
GT: F3rocious Panda

User Info: crazyivan7777

crazyivan7777
4 years ago#6
I would stay.

But i hate getting dropped in a match and when the screen opens up and your already in a abomination hug with several troopers firing at you without even getting a chance to move.

User Info: FullMetalMania

FullMetalMania
4 years ago#7
I'm horribly disappointed when I get dropped in an objective wave with well under a minute remaining and I'm the only guy standing (this FINALLY happened to me this past weekend), but I always use equipment (unless I'm cheesing Glacier/Cerberus so I'm only using ammo) so I always try if I'm dropped into the middle of a game.
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187

User Info: Smacake

Smacake
4 years ago#8
Yes because if you enter a game on wave 11 you get all the objective credits without lifting a damn finger of course people get peeved and kick you for it but oh well.

Today I had 15 platinum matches where I entered on 11 the easiest money I made in 1 hour.
Do not judge others unless you judge yourself first.Afterwards pick up a 12 gadge shotgun and prepare for the zombie apocolypse.

User Info: SRR Capdown

SRR Capdown
4 years ago#9
What Bessy and Panda said.
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
4 years ago#10
Smacake posted...
Yes because if you enter a game on wave 11 you get all the objective credits without lifting a damn finger of course people get peeved and kick you for it but oh well.

Today I had 15 platinum matches where I entered on 11 the easiest money I made in 1 hour.

Uhm, it doesn't work that way. You only get paid for the objectives YOU help complete.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. When looking for a lobby, do you stay if you get dropped into an ongoing match

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived