I've scored over 200k in my last 4 Gold games, and not because I'm good...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I've scored over 200k in my last 4 Gold games, and not because I'm good...

User Info: Jedi_Mercenary

Jedi_Mercenary
4 years ago#11
code_kirin posted...
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
How do you get 200 000 points on Gold? I just got a little over that when I soloed Collectors. Do you keep murdering in objective waves or something, since no matter how not useful my teammates are I have never scored that much with a full team.

I'm guessing you didn't solo under unknoqwn/unknown

That is true. This would explain it, if I am going to carry a team, I want to do it against something that my weapon and class will work well against on a map that supports my current combat range. I find unknown/unknown to be less interesting since I can't plan ahead and might just go for something boring that works on all ranges against all factions (Ghost with Harrier + Hurricane has no weakness)
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."

User Info: Superfluou5

Superfluou5
4 years ago#12
MegaTape13 posted...
I'm stuck in a rut when it comes to teammates :(

I think I ran into you on glacier, you were an infiltrator? Hang in there lol, I pug 99% of the time and run into some really good players. Surprised at the over 200k though I rarely if ever score that high.
Gt: BeIlum
(the first L is a capitol i)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I've scored over 200k in my last 4 Gold games, and not because I'm good...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived