Think of your favorite game character.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Think of your favorite game character.

User Info: MasterVash

MasterVash
4 years ago#11
I'd love to go with Kefka, but I've no idea how any powers would correspond to him. There's no biotic elements, and as far as I know, no named biotic attack that can level cities.
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit

User Info: CoconutMay

CoconutMay
4 years ago#12
KOS-MOS: Sentinel (Many of her abilities are similar to biotics as well as techs) or Vanguard (Frequently engages in H2H with the stronger opponents during cutscenes)

Possible abilities:

Flare (To be her X-Buster)
Dark Sphere (To be her D-Tenerits, because it's stronger than Flare)
Throw (Just 'cause)
Smash
Sabotage
Annihilation Field (Hilbert effect?)
Overload
Repair Matrix
-Tech Armor (If Sentinel)
-Biotic Charge (If Vanguard)

Strengths:
Acrobatic Dodge
Strong and quick melee (Like the AIU's)
Armor and Barrier

Weaknesses:
Uhhhhh...I got nothing. She really is one of those characters without any weaknesses.
If I had to give her something, weak to Tech attacks? (Even though she's a robot, there are spoilers for why she wouldn't be affected by Sabotage which I can explain if anyone want to know)
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.

User Info: CoconutMay

CoconutMay
4 years ago#13
Also, since I've just started playing Borderlands 2, I'll make a MP build for the Mechromancer

Health: 500
Shields: 700

Dodge: Quarian/Geth hop
Melees
-Light: The Demolishers heavy, only with her left arm (Since that's the synthetic one)
-Heavy: Vorcha heavy because of her skill "With Claws"
Awakened Collector passive, so you can go power build or weapon build
Standard fitness

Abilities:
Deathtrap (like a combo of the Combat Drone and Geth Turret)
Overload
Anarchy (reduces accuracy to increase weapon, power and, melee damage as well as a small damage reduction)

6b of Anarchy: Discord. Activating Anarchy again while still under its effects instead activates Discord, which removes the accuracy penalty and grants an accuracy bonus, along with a greater boost to weapon and power damage at the cost of reduced melee damage and a small damage taken penalty
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.

User Info: Mortuss_Zero

Mortuss_Zero
4 years ago#14
Knuckles the Echidna
Vanguard
Biotic Charge, Nova, Bloodlust
Krogan Vanguard Rage, and Batarian Heavy Melee

Strengths - Very Durable, Deadly in CQC

Weaknesses - Little ranged capability

I'd play him.
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Think of your favorite game character.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived