I need friends to play Silver and Gold.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I need friends to play Silver and Gold.

User Info: iamdanthaman

iamdanthaman
3 years ago#11
I just started a profile on PC that I have been working on, but I will be back to Xbox soon. I'll send you an invite, and probably to a few others in this thread that have said they are looking for more friends that play regularly. This is just about the only xbox game I play regularly.

GT is iamdanthaman

Anyone can feel free to send me an invite. Origin ID is the same if anyone on PC wants to add me, though I just started, so my gear is not so good.
All your base are belong to us

User Info: shadwryoga

shadwryoga
3 years ago#12
You can add me...I usually do pretty well on Silver (normally within the top 2 scorers if that sort of thing matters to you)...looking to move up to Gold so...if you don't mind my learning curve definitely add me.

GT: SenorJobber gWc

User Info: CripKenzo

CripKenzo
3 years ago#13
I can do silver and gold even though i'm not a pro on gold

GT is on the sig.
GT: Mastah Kenzo

User Info: TheHefHugs

TheHefHugs
3 years ago#14
Feel free to add me as well I mostly play gold but don't mind playing silver every now and again.
GT: MahZeeeeeee (7es)

User Info: Teh_Apotheosis

Teh_Apotheosis
3 years ago#15
Feel free to add me. I play mostly Gold, but don't mind Platinum if the team is capable or Silver to just screw around without stress.

GT: Teh Apotheosis

User Info: Hyperlethal117

Hyperlethal117
3 years ago#16
I don't know if this post is still active, but I have a decent team of three 3.
GT: Rampant Person

User Info: SandalFury

SandalFury
3 years ago#17
GT: Pain On A Chain

I mostly play Silver, and I can do more than my share on Gold... with certain classes. I'm online mostly at night.
He doesn't row!

User Info: Edwen0

Edwen0
3 years ago#18
I don't have a mic either but if you don't mind that you can add me for gold and silver. GT Edleader
The Rise of Bubbly Bernie
http://static.ffxiah.com/images/ss/full/o2a159bNO0c7P1MK.jpg

User Info: CorvusXIX

CorvusXIX
3 years ago#19
Add me also if you wish, will play any/all levels, anybody else who reads this feel free to do the same, gt is in sig. I'm a competent player, most of my friends have moved on and i'm getting tired of puggin' it.
XBL GT: RavenGuard19
"Life, loathe it or ignore it, you cant like it"
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I need friends to play Silver and Gold.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived