One of my teammates just activated the reactor during a hack inside.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. One of my teammates just activated the reactor during a hack inside.

User Info: perfusionman

perfusionman
4 years ago#1
And then ran in to join us. It was wave 3 on silver, so I didn't gel, but everybody else did, like they saw nothing wrong with this behavior.
Who is this man? He makes crime a career and women a hobby!

User Info: fennell92

fennell92
4 years ago#2
If he ran inside with the rest of you, he should be somewhat forgiven.

User Info: Nefhith

Nefhith
4 years ago#3
People just go full re-turd when you have to play in reactor. I was going in first place with my volus engineer in there by about 60k, after a guy joined and started killing me every time he could.

Also, after telling I didn't have any more medigel (in another game), a teammate closed me there while deactivating device, only to hear a 12 year old yell "TROLOLOLOLOLOLO". If I could punch people over my screen, I would have punched him so hard in the face I would have made a black hole.
I eat at a level 5 seafood restaurant.

User Info: dsky9000

dsky9000
4 years ago#4
I had a teammate do so on devices on Platinum every chance he could in one game and it was a kid going trolololololololol.
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
(www.myspace.com/nightvayne for all my decks.)

User Info: 187mike

187mike
4 years ago#5
I won't hesitate to admit that I've done this to my teammates.
The word "gullible" is not in the dictionary. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself!
GT: VAPOURIZER H2O

User Info: WrathofAchilles

WrathofAchilles
4 years ago#6
I've done this to friends on purpose. BUT one time I did was totally by accident. We were taking heavy fire and I jet packed sideways to get away momentarily before jetpackong back in. But because A does everything the game assumed I wanted to not only jetpack into the reactor but also hit the switch too. Took down my whole team. That was a PuG match too...so shocked I wasn't booted after the game. I tried to play above and beyond after that to make up for my accident.
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.

User Info: YamatoBeats

YamatoBeats
4 years ago#7
Be happy you don't play with some of us. We do it every chance we get, no matter the difficulty.
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."

User Info: deathscythe257

deathscythe257
4 years ago#8
you do realize you can walk right through the doors right?
Yes, this is a signature.

User Info: WrathofAchilles

WrathofAchilles
4 years ago#9
deathscythe257 posted...
you do realize you can walk right through the doors right?

The enemy can but I've never seen anyone playing do it. Besides, there is a safe spot inside...because people have survived in there...
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.

User Info: Havoc49J

Havoc49J
4 years ago#10
YamatoBeats posted...
Be happy you don't play with some of us. We do it every chance we get, no matter the difficulty.

**** straight. You gotta be resourceful to make it through a Harzard Reactor match

If you think that's bad, I trapped a guy inside the reactor for an entire match using Cain Mines this morning.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. One of my teammates just activated the reactor during a hack inside.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived