Highest Gold score?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Highest Gold score?

User Info: YamatoBeats

YamatoBeats
3 years ago#1
I know I've seen this board top 200k multiple times with many different classes and it just popped into my mind. Solo doesn't count.

I ask because I just hit 265k, carrying two pretty decent randoms through Glacier/Reapers. I probably could've missiled a few times but chose not to. Extraction was pretty fun because I quite literally had just my Phoenix Adept's pinky toe in the circle and got Lone Survivor. It was stressful and I don't think I wanna do that again.
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
3 years ago#2
Off the top of my head? I want to say about 249k but I can't be totally sure.
GT: THE Terry May
Nothing is more badass than being nice to a lady!

User Info: sheepman23

sheepman23
3 years ago#3
I never remember exact scores, but I'm certain that I've cleared 230K before with the QME or Valkyrie.

On Platinum, I hit 350K in a duo once. That's my highest score to date.

User Info: pointer9378

pointer9378
3 years ago#4
176k. I'm not as awesome as some of others here are, and I've also never had to carry the entire team. There has always been at least 2 competent people on the team, me included, along with two who hardly know what they're doing.
The ME3 board's friendly neighborhood Honduran.

User Info: SRR Capdown

SRR Capdown
3 years ago#5
I think I've topped 230k with you and Sheep in the game, Yamato. I think it was one of those games that made Sheep decide to play the Drell Assassin.
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif

User Info: fffez

fffez
3 years ago#6
274k. got it with a drell assassin against geth. i personally would rather not do that again since that was not a relaxing game at all, and i would much rather score somewhere to 100k and everyone be doing their part to extract.
uhhh

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
3 years ago#7
A little above 250k with my Valkyrie. The randoms scored less than 40k. I ended soloing a few waves and the objectives drug out. Getting over 200k isn't too hard to do anymore.
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs

User Info: gunhole

gunhole
3 years ago#8
i know I've hit 215k with a claymore huntress versus reapers with a full team (cause it was recent).

I'm sure I've topped that with my GI but don't recall the details...
[redX] [redX]

User Info: pointer9378

pointer9378
3 years ago#9
I'm not worthy enough to be in the presence of such great players. :(
The ME3 board's friendly neighborhood Honduran.

User Info: BiggyDX

BiggyDX
3 years ago#10
I got up to 220K with the Krogan Sentinel last night. I think it was the highest I ever scored in a Gold game.
Gamertag: Biggy DX
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Highest Gold score?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived