Post in this topic everytime you get an UR. Tell us what you got. Pt 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Post in this topic everytime you get an UR. Tell us what you got. Pt 2

User Info: GoldenSWarriors

GoldenSWarriors
3 years ago#481
sheepman23 posted...
I know this sounds stupid but I really miss getting UR's. I played a few games tonight after like a two-week break, and I opened a few packs hoping to have a black card come up... and then I realized that I can't get anymore, lol.

yeah, getting URs is fun but starting a new account was really painful. I'd say the best place to be is when you have your rares maxed out and all your ultra rares at around level 5.
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif

User Info: Mr_Hakubi

Mr_Hakubi
3 years ago#482
sheepman23 posted...
I know this sounds stupid but I really miss getting UR's. I played a few games tonight after like a two-week break, and I opened a few packs hoping to have a black card come up... and then I realized that I can't get anymore, lol.

There should've been Ultra Rare Lv5 equipment. And it should make you really broken. Only seems like a fair reward. >_>
http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/MrHakubi/Tenchi%20Muyo/1e16f739.jpg

User Info: TheHefHugs

TheHefHugs
3 years ago#483
Mr_Hakubi posted...
sheepman23 posted...

There should've been Ultra Rare Lv5 equipment. And it should make you really broken. Only seems like a fair reward. >_>

Assuming you couldn't get them until all your UR weapons are maxed it would be a terrific idea.
GT: MahZeeeeeee (7es)

TheHefHugs
3 years ago#484
Particle Rifle 8

TheHefHugs
3 years ago#485
PPR 9

User Info: TimeShinigami

TimeShinigami
3 years ago#486
Valiant 9.
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime

User Info: BiggyDX

BiggyDX
3 years ago#487
TheHefHugs posted...
Mr_Hakubi posted...
sheepman23 posted...

Assuming you couldn't get them until all your UR weapons are maxed it would be a terrific idea.

Maybe it could take the place of an equipment card instead?
Gamertag: Biggy DX

User Info: Mr_Hakubi

Mr_Hakubi
3 years ago#488
Lancer IV
Geth Spitfire V
N7 Typhoon I (this is a great gun)
http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/MrHakubi/Tenchi%20Muyo/1e16f739.jpg

User Info: TemplariShadow

TemplariShadow
3 years ago#489
Spitfire II. Blegh.

TheHefHugs
3 years ago#490
Valkyrie X, very glad to get this out of the way
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Post in this topic everytime you get an UR. Tell us what you got. Pt 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived