Worst Gold PUG I've ever been in.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Worst Gold PUG I've ever been in.

User Info: rfr6073

rfr6073
3 years ago#11
rfr6073 posted...
There is nothing remarkable here, seen people score no more than 18000 points on a 4 player wave 1-11 Platinum game with full extraction and scoring nothing more than the bronze assist medal. And I mean people that are actually playing here.
GT: Pharsalus48

User Info: YamatoBeats

YamatoBeats
3 years ago#12
rfr6073 posted...
rfr6073 posted...
There is nothing remarkable here, seen people score no more than 18000 points on a 4 player wave 1-11 Platinum game with full extraction and scoring nothing more than the bronze assist medal. And I mean people that are actually playing here.

You do know you could've just edited your other post, right?
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."

User Info: rfr6073

rfr6073
3 years ago#13
YamatoBeats posted...
rfr6073 posted...
rfr6073 posted...

I did and this was the result......??
GT: Pharsalus48

User Info: SinisterSamurai

SinisterSamurai
3 years ago#14
rfr6073 posted...
YamatoBeats posted...
rfr6073 posted...
rfr6073 posted...

I did and this was the result......??

Not to say you don't know what you're talking about or anything, but it SEEMS that maybe you quoted, instead of editing. I almost-do that all the time, but maybe I'm wrong and the board broke for you.
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Worst Gold PUG I've ever been in.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived