Leviathan on sale for 50% off

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Leviathan on sale for 50% off

User Info: ElPolloDiablo87

ElPolloDiablo87
4 years ago#1
I already bought Leviathan a while ago and can't remember if it was $10 or $15, so I can't tell you exactly what the half off price is. But $5 or $7.50 are both worth it IMO if you haven't picked it up yet.
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA

User Info: Im_an_F18_bro

Im_an_F18_bro
4 years ago#2
When will Omega be 50% off, aka the price it should have been from the start?
Chicago Bears 1985

User Info: MJOLNRVII

MJOLNRVII
4 years ago#3
I'm a little bummed out it went on sale instead of From Ashes, since I chose Leviathan over that. Now I'll just wait for that and Omega to go on sale.
Strychnine_G posted...
Stupid UI mods for software is why God invented bullying.

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
4 years ago#4
Im_an_F18_bro posted...
When will Omega be 50% off, aka the price it should have been from the start?

Definitely agreed on that....
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7

User Info: TemplariShadow

TemplariShadow
4 years ago#5
Omega was on sale a few months ago, so it probably won't be on sale again for a while.

Personally, just the Citadel sale is all I need now, then it's on the BL2 DLC...

User Info: Aegison

Aegison
4 years ago#6
Yeah, Omega was on sale about a month or 6 weeks ago. Hopefully this means they're slowly running through them all.

User Info: TallWhiteNinja

TallWhiteNinja
4 years ago#7
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
I already bought Leviathan a while ago and can't remember if it was $10 or $15, so I can't tell you exactly what the half off price is. But $5 or $7.50 are both worth it IMO if you haven't picked it up yet.

It's $5. Good timing, since I finally got a new hard drive and can actually justify investing in some DLC.
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
4 years ago#8
Just picked it up and came here to post it :) all i have left to get is omega now.m couldnt resist getting citadel full price though.
If you call anyone salty, butthurt, kid, or basically any other internet insult i will just assume you are a complete idiot, and treat you as if you are.

User Info: VasDeferens

VasDeferens
4 years ago#9
Yes, like some said Omega was on sale right before this year's E3 I think. That's when I bought it, and now I buy Leviathan this week ! Now just waiting on From Ashes and Citadel to go on sale .

User Info: gameslicker

gameslicker
4 years ago#10
just a small heads up to everyone, from ashes was on sale earlier this year. i think back in january or february? i remember because that was when i bought it. not being mean to anyone, just stating a fact
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Leviathan on sale for 50% off

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived