Have sync kills been glitchy for anyone else lately?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Have sync kills been glitchy for anyone else lately?

User Info: MCAlCaPwn

MCAlCaPwn
3 years ago#1
In the past 2 weeks I've had 4 times where I have the entire sync kill animation plays and I go on the ground, but all of a sudden I'm up again normally. Two times with Phantoms and two times with Banshees

User Info: XxproknifaxX

XxproknifaxX
3 years ago#2
No, although I've been sync-killed with no signs coming from the Phantom.

User Info: pfh1001

pfh1001
3 years ago#3
^I got hit with that once last night & I know none of my teammates were around to cause it. Although, I was rescued a couple of times last night-- thanks Templari & Lord Parbr-- but there was one time where I just got dropped by a Banshee.

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
3 years ago#4
It can happen with any version of the game, and seems related to lag. I had a match recently where a Praetorian tried 3 times to sync kill me and kept failing at it.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: TemplariShadow

TemplariShadow
3 years ago#5
XxproknifaxX posted...

There were signs. There were always signs. Women. They're so crafty!

XxproknifaxX
3 years ago#6
TemplariShadow posted...
XxproknifaxX posted...

There were signs. There were always signs. Women. They're so crafty!

LOL! I was playing my Kroguard so I bet you Bioware are like "Oh, look at this player he has a Krogan so let's increase the sync-kill chance from 90 to 900% so we can piss him off for funsies!

User Info: kenobi749

kenobi749
3 years ago#7
No but do you know what was glitchy? That platinum game with sheep terry and apotheosis. I blame sheeps connection as him hosting doesn't necessarily bode well. Still fun though even though geth suck.
Sheep if you see this I apologize for getting you killed by that phantom before extraction
GT: SEV 74907

User Info: pointer9378

pointer9378
3 years ago#8
I once got sync killed by a Collector Captain. That's what the kill feed said, but I think it was a glitch.
The ME3 board's friendly neighborhood Honduran.

User Info: fpsfreak23

fpsfreak23
3 years ago#9
I have been sync-killed by a few Phantoms that never melee'd first. Just pull me in and shank me with no warning. Yes, I know the "tells" of sync-kills, but when I'm back-pedaling and shooting them in the face, they shouldn't do that.
I am disappoint.
GT: Scatman Wenis

XxproknifaxX
3 years ago#10
fpsfreak23 posted...
I have been sync-killed by a few Phantoms that never melee'd first. Just pull me in and shank me with no warning. Yes, I know the "tells" of sync-kills, but when I'm back-pedaling and shooting them in the face, they shouldn't do that.

I wasn't hosting and probably you were not, maybe that's why.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Have sync kills been glitchy for anyone else lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived