The saber

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
3 years ago#31
A weapon that one shots infantry on Gold with the right preparation about every 0.6 seconds is hardly overrated. :P
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: N7TyrantTitan

N7TyrantTitan
3 years ago#32
i5tioneyes posted...
N7TyrantTitan posted...
I tried it out today on my destroyer and the ghost. I love it on both. playing gold i outscored everyone else and i came in second with my destroyer only because i was competing with a fury. Overall I enjoyed using it.

yeah its extremely fun and getting headshots without scope mod is so satisfying. try the crusader as well (on host though)

I tried the crusader before, didn't like it much but that was before I realized that it shot slugs instead of a spread shot. I may go back and give it a try...with my DESTROYER OF COURSE MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Bullets & Biotic Explosions!
XBL Gamertag: BAWSERAWSS

User Info: Havoc49J

Havoc49J
3 years ago#33
DuneMan posted...
A weapon that one shots infantry on Gold with the right preparation about every 0.6 seconds is hardly overrated. :P

The problem is you can do the same thing easier with lighter weapons that aren't UR rarity. You need Disruptor/Phasic Ammo ammo to one shot infantry due to shield gating if your not using a shield stripping power, but then that same power has a long cooldown due to weight, making the following kills take two shots.

The Saber has 575 base damage at X with a rpm of 80

The Arc Pistol has 579 base damage when 2/3 charged with a potential of 88rpm. Two shots so it also bypasses shield gating without the use of weaker ammo.

I love using the Saber, but I still know I'm doing so due to the fun factor and not for its performance. As stated early, its a bad UR, but would have made a good rare weapon.
My Youtube channel with ME3 Vanguard gameplay: http://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCLcaGVuXEvUt5ne68C1ZlJw

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived