Wrex email.. *Spoilers?*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Wrex email.. *Spoilers?*

User Info: JamesOwnzMaz

JamesOwnzMaz
4 years ago#1
So last night I did the mission with the Turians on The Korgan homeworld and discovered about the bomb.

Nice and dandy I stopped there for the night.. then today I finally decided to do The Levithan mission (that was crazy) this took a while and now just after it I get an email from Wrex saying a bomb was detonated and lots of Krogan died?

What the hell? was it actually on a time limit or something? I would have thought maybe sure.. but the Citadel hasn't even been attacked yet... also the option to still do the mission appears to be available.

What's going on?
I Am The Architect

User Info: gs_master_i_am

gs_master_i_am
4 years ago#2
As far as I can remember there two missions that have a time limit in ME3. The bomb on Tuchanka was one of them.

Iirc, 3 missions after obtaining it will trigger the fail state. Although it's odd that it is still available. Try completing it and see if it changes anything!

User Info: Zague77

Zague77
4 years ago#3
I recently had the exact same thing. I did the Turian platoon mission, found out about the bomb, then went and did an N7 mission or something. I got quite a shock when I saw Wrex's email. I've left it alone for a mission or two in previous playthroughs without any issue.

The good news is that I went straight back to Tuchanka and disarmed the bomb. Nothing bad happened. The email arriving ahead of time is just a glitch that sometimes pops up, happened to a few others as well. As long as you don't do too many missions between finding out about it and diffusing it, it won't go off.
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking..."

User Info: TimeShinigami

TimeShinigami
4 years ago#4
Same thing happens with Kelly Chambers on the Citadel. Return to her right before doing Priority: Tuchanka, and she'll start talking about the coup attempt like it already happened.
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime

User Info: sheepman23

sheepman23
4 years ago#5
I'm pretty sure it's a bug. I've also received the same e-mail while still being able to disarm the bomb afterwards.
GT - Sheepman2342

User Info: garan

garan
4 years ago#6
The e-mail doesn't trigger the mission timer, completing the Turian platoon mission triggers it.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Wrex email.. *Spoilers?*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived