Which class should I play as, for a new playthrough?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Which class should I play as, for a new playthrough?

User Info: Talon684

Talon684
3 years ago#1
Which character should I play as for a new play through? - Results (28 votes)
Adept
10.71% (3 votes)
Soldier
7.14% (2 votes)
Engineer
17.86% (5 votes)
Vanguard
42.86% (12 votes)
Sentinel
21.43% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Not including infiltrator as I have played as that class a couple playthroughs already. Thanx for the input people.
I was dying of thirst, but now I have been rehydrated by the tears of people like this Cliffy B

User Info: Mew_World_Order

Mew_World_Order
3 years ago#2
Play an adept, then watch as your power shrinks with each new game to a dissapointing low-point of sadness. It's good preparation for the last 5 minutes of the game.

But in all seriousness, if you haven't done a Vanguard already, do a Vanguard. Fast-paced and awsome, it's really a different experience from most of the other classes (Although you don't get Biotic Charge until the second game).
Previously corrected a lot, now in-sig: I'm not a "he".

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
3 years ago#3
For me it is a toss up between Sentinel and Vanguard.

As mentioned, Vanguard is a very intense class to play as. I also really enjoy Sentinel because Tech Armor makes them very tough to kill and their diverse powers really make them a jack-of-all-trades. I like that.

I think I'll vote for Sentinel this time.

User Info: TimeShinigami

TimeShinigami
3 years ago#4
Mew_World_Order posted...
Play an adept, then watch as your power shrinks with each new game to a dissapointing low-point of sadness.

WTF does this even mean? ME 1 Adept is the best class in the game. ME 2 Adept sucks, yes. ME 3 Adept is only outshined by the Vanguard- and its SUPER close if you save Kaiden and gain Reave as a Bonus Power. Reave + Cluster Nades= Win. Liara Singularity + Warp/Shockwave= Win. Javik Dark Channel + Warp/Shockwave= Win.
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime

User Info: Mew_World_Order

Mew_World_Order
3 years ago#5
>Make obvious joke, get rage reply.
>Totally isn't because your alts got banned for doing this same crap.

Let it go. Wern't you content to let it die with the snipers topic?
Previously corrected a lot, now in-sig: I'm not a "he".

User Info: Talon684

Talon684
3 years ago#6
Alrighty. Looks like I will be starting a Vanguard tonight. Thanx for the votes everyone.
I was dying of thirst, but now I have been rehydrated by the tears of people like this Cliffy B
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Which class should I play as, for a new playthrough?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived