As this board nears the tail end of its life...

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. As this board nears the tail end of its life...

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
4 months ago#31
I left the board when the horrible ending just killed my interest in Mass Effect, but now I'm at a point that I can say this game was actually pretty awesome. The ending was still objectively terrible, and Kai Leng was a worse sci fi joke character than Jar Jar Binks, but there's a lot of fantastic events that take place, and the universe they built was still great.

Playing Andromeda really helps you appreciate what ME3 did right. XD

I kinda miss doing the rocket glitch with people back in the day, too. Giving the bird to microtransactions is always nice.
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
4 months ago#32
The MP is still very active. Andromeda's MP is so bland and boring with melee being the most powerful attack form. Plat is a lot easier than ME3's to boot.
All lives matter. Except terrorist.

User Info: pprincess

pprincess
4 months ago#33
This board will stay active, mainly because this is the only active board for the other two games in the trilogy as well.

User Info: IamRevan24

IamRevan24
4 months ago#34
I wonder what will happen to the galactic readiness once they finally close down the multiplayer.
Make Love, Not Walls
Dokkan Battle GLB: 3182186564

User Info: BiggyDX

BiggyDX
4 months ago#35
I actually just wanted to drop in to see if Zhoban was still doing his Jade Speedrunning topics lol. I do remember (and sometimes pine) for the old days. Raffs community awareness/challenges were pretty awesome. There was the infamous, "What color is the Asari butthole?" topic, we got to put up with Zhobans constant need for Venom love (and drunkenness). And of course, we can't forget your infamous ME character dialogue topic Carribean.

I think if Andromeda's SP had been developed better, as well as MP being in its current state now (as opposed to launch), the game would have held on better to the old-guard. Right now, the only ones from the Xbox Board that I play with from our old ME3 days are Pip, Scat, Mahz, Marvel, and Bucket. There's a few others who comment on Andromeda's Xbox board, but I've never had the chance to play with them; possibly because they're on PS4.
You can't just have one sip of that delicious Pip

User Info: TheArcade

TheArcade
4 months ago#36
Dunno about you TC but dead board or not. I fully intend to frequent here indefinitely.

Also we must be careful not to jinx ME3MP, I wish for it to remain intact for as long as possible, hell I just bought the PC version. Fresh set of achievements and 60fps MP mayhem I need to do on that one!
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends

User Info: RPGNinja123

RPGNinja123
3 months ago#37
TheArcade posted...
Dunno about you TC but dead board or not. I fully intend to frequent here indefinitely.

Also we must be careful not to jinx ME3MP, I wish for it to remain intact for as long as possible, hell I just bought the PC version. Fresh set of achievements and 60fps MP mayhem I need to do on that one!

Same I am always going to do the MP cuz i need to max out my damn manifest!
I can't be a troll. My karma is too high.
My greatest enemies have me on their ignore list because they can't handle the truth hammer.

User Info: CassandraSaturn

CassandraSaturn
3 months ago#38
hello, i'm Cassandra, creator of uBSN, a real bioware forum/fan forum named Unofficial Bioware Social Network, short for uBSN. the forum is designed to emulate the original Bioware Social Network and Bioware's defunct BSN Prime. if you want, you can check it out at biowaresocialnetwork.boards.net

just thought i should share this here since here are still lot of Mass Effect players out here. i still play on ME3MP from time to time.

of course, as in original post, the BSN Prime had been toxic much with no real actual discussions about a game.. even BSN run by Cyonan proves and reflects same thing. so they were ones that is cancer that killed our beloved official bioware forum.

but our forum doesn't allow known trolls that were on the defunct forum. back in old days of original BSN here used to be lot of friendly game discussions, criticism about the gameplay. that's what uBSN still has.

User Info: SaraiDarkstar

SaraiDarkstar
3 months ago#39
Asari vaginas...

good times.
It's okay to not be okay... you are not alone.
If you or a loved one are in crisis, please call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline @ 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

User Info: SaraiDarkstar

SaraiDarkstar
3 months ago#40
also...

Today is, or was, National Suicide Prevention Awareness Day. I want to take this opportunity to remember that we are never alone and that we all fall on hard times now and then, and no problem is too big or worth not reaching out and asking for help from those around you. Please don't be afraid. Talk. There are people listening who care...

It's okay to not be okay. You are not alone.

Resources below. Please don't be afraid to reach out. You are so worth it!

American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: https://afsp.org/find-support

Additional resources:
http://www.happyhippies.org/#resources
It's okay to not be okay... you are not alone.
If you or a loved one are in crisis, please call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline @ 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. As this board nears the tail end of its life...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.