As this board nears the tail end of its life...

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. As this board nears the tail end of its life...

User Info: trapgod_revan

trapgod_revan
3 months ago#41
Deadass thought I was the only dork who even played ME3 anymore.

Personally, I think a lot of folks bought Andromeda because of the nudity rating. Finally get to see dat blue body completely undressed lhh the game actually sucks pretty bad though. Ah, the good old days of Neverwinter Nights are gone forever, I'm afraid. Now Bioware just makes s***ty games about banging as many alien species as your character can before his dick falls off.

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
2 months ago#42
I played the MP a couple months ago; still pretty fun. This series has been good to me.
HH1 nobody on this board takes you seriously.I bet you think youre "one of the guys" on here and that people respect you. how about NO? -shycheesecake

Carribean_Cool
2 months ago#43
Oh man, only 3 active topics. I just want to say that Mass Effect was my...teenagehood?
HH1 nobody on this board takes you seriously.I bet you think youre "one of the guys" on here and that people respect you. how about NO? -shycheesecake

trapgod_revan
2 months ago#44
Carribean_Cool posted...
Oh man, only 3 active topics. I just want to say that Mass Effect was my...teenagehood?

I feel ya man. If only the series could have been extended into more games instead of culminating with the worst ending in video game history.

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
2 months ago#45
Multiplayer is busy. I dont have wait long to find a game.
All lives matter. Except terrorist.

trapgod_revan
2 months ago#46
Eh, I personally don't care much for the multiplayer. It's there, it's relatively active, and I suppose it isn't terrible, but I always favored the storyline a lot more.

User Info: pprincess

pprincess
2 months ago#47
They are closing topics way too early. I see people new to the series all the time on Twitch.

Carribean_Cool
2 months ago#48
In that case, we gotta do our best to keep this alive.

User Info: FakeSypha

FakeSypha
2 months ago#49
So guys, do you think is best to play ME3 MP on X360 / X1 (via BC) or on PS3? In terms of playerbase, player skill, and whatnot.

Carribean_Cool
2 months ago#50
You know, its funny you ask. I always used to see the 360 version of a game's message board on this site being much more populated than the PS3 board. Now with the current gen, it seems to be the exact opposite.

Anyways, besides that pointless observation, to answer your question I say the 360.
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. As this board nears the tail end of its life...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.