As this board nears the tail end of its life...

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. As this board nears the tail end of its life...

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
1 month ago#71
Yeah eh? Joker always had that O_O look, Anderson took a while to get used to, Jacob looked like he aged 20 years. Some looked great, like Kaidan, and all the alien species.
HH1 nobody on this board takes you seriously.I bet you think youre "one of the guys" on here and that people respect you. how about NO? -shycheesecake

User Info: trapgod_revan

trapgod_revan
1 month ago#72
I think Joker looked best in ME2. Anderson looked like crap in ME1, with his reddish, blotchy skin. But the aliens definitely got an upgrade in ME3, as did the geth. Ash always looked a bit weird to me, especially in ME3 with her overinflated Botox lips. And people wonder why I always chose Liara over her. Though I must say that I liked Liara better with lighter blue skin.
I don't know which was worse, the cold or the corporations. One will freeze your balls off, the other will sell them out from under you.

Carribean_Cool
1 month ago#73
trapgod_revan posted...
I think Joker looked best in ME2. Anderson looked like crap in ME1, with his reddish, blotchy skin. But the aliens definitely got an upgrade in ME3, as did the geth. Ash always looked a bit weird to me, especially in ME3 with her overinflated Botox lips. And people wonder why I always chose Liara over her. Though I must say that I liked Liara better with lighter blue skin.

I was blown away by the amount of detail on Liara's skin; all those scales, it's amazing.
HH1 nobody on this board takes you seriously.I bet you think youre "one of the guys" on here and that people respect you. how about NO? -shycheesecake

trapgod_revan
1 month ago#74
In ME1 her skin was essentially looked like human skin, just painted blue. But then again, ME3 was 5 came out like 5 years later, so graphics had advanced a lot by then. But still impressive, nevertheless. And especially considering the amount of detail they put into all the asari, not just Liara.
I don't know which was worse, the cold or the corporations. One will freeze your balls off, the other will sell them out from under you.

trapgod_revan
1 month ago#75
Plus the turians don't look so bad anymore. I think it was Victus that reminded me of a dead lizard with light blue face paint slapped on his face. Or was that Garrus? Or was it both...

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
4 weeks ago#76
i played the multiplayer for me3 on PS3 earlier this year; it was fairly active, at least for bronze and silver. To this day, my favorite console online multiplayer game is easily mass effect 3; its free too! Would play it on 360 but gold is not free obviously. I just have fun with the online here. Excluding the freezing issues/host problems (not sure if 360 version has this), I love everything about the multiplayer.

I feel like they did lootboxes right in this game since its cooperative and you can just stick to bronze-silver if you want some good games with other players. Lootboxes are getting into joke territory in the industry these days.

trapgod_revan
4 weeks ago#77
@Flamechamp2333 what's your psn tag?

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
4 weeks ago#78
immessingaround

I'm almost done with my me2 playthrough. I'll play me3 on ps3 in a few days, friday or saturday probably. Anytime then or around then we can play. I play a geth jugg and like to tank and shoot off pulses. Really only like bronze and silver.

Carribean_Cool
4 weeks ago#79
So, one of my favorite missions in ME3 is Mars. The music is amazing, the level design, everything. I just got awesome ME1 vibes out of it.

In fact, I think the mission level design in ME3 in general is great. Loading a section of a mission while a cutscene plays is great, and it felt closer to ME1's mission design, where it felt like one HUGE map was already loaded.

User Info: GodDogs

GodDogs
4 weeks ago#80
one of the biggest things i love about this game that few other games seem to ever replicate is the music and the emotional gravitas it brings. The game excels at making you feel a sense of urgency, despair, and feeling for your mates, especially your love interest (depending on who you picked; some far more fleshed out than others). But the music is what really brings that out. Those emotional moments between you, the other characters, and such. I love the softer, piano themes that really elevate those moments. Very few games put that kind of effort into the soundtrack, and even in this franchise, ME3 is the only one that really does it on this level, and I think that's why I like it the most.
It does not matter where we go. It is not the destination that matters...it is the journey.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. As this board nears the tail end of its life...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.