As this board nears the tail end of its life...

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. As this board nears the tail end of its life...

User Info: trapgod_revan

trapgod_revan
1 month ago#81
GodDogs posted...
one of the biggest things i love about this game that few other games seem to ever replicate is the music and the emotional gravitas it brings. The game excels at making you feel a sense of urgency, despair, and feeling for your mates, especially your love interest (depending on who you picked; some far more fleshed out than others). But the music is what really brings that out. Those emotional moments between you, the other characters, and such. I love the softer, piano themes that really elevate those moments. Very few games put that kind of effort into the soundtrack, and even in this franchise, ME3 is the only one that really does it on this level, and I think that's why I like it the most.

Good golly holly. That's exactly what I love about ME3, but being about as eloquent as a baboon, I never could put it into words that way. I'd like to learn some of those tracks on the piano if I get a chance to sometime.

@Flamechamp2333 I'll send you a friend request on PSN later today most likely. I'm still playing ME2 at the moment but I should be done relatively soon. My tag is Wrathful_Midget
I don't know which was worse, the cold or the corporations. One will freeze your balls off, the other will sell them out from under you.

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
1 month ago#82
k. i dont use mics if it matters. just like easy games on silver or bronze

trapgod_revan
1 month ago#83
I don't either; it keeps things simpler and more focused. P.S. @Carribean_Cool I feel like this topic is about to go on life support again x_x
I don't know which was worse, the cold or the corporations. One will freeze your balls off, the other will sell them out from under you.

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
1 month ago#84
trapgod_revan posted...
I don't either; it keeps things simpler and more focused. P.S. @Carribean_Cool I feel like this topic is about to go on life support again x_x

Well, time to move it back to ICU
HH1 nobody on this board takes you seriously.I bet you think youre "one of the guys" on here and that people respect you. how about NO? -shycheesecake

trapgod_revan
1 month ago#85
Carribean_Cool posted...
trapgod_revan posted...

Well, time to move it back to ICU

In that case, may this topic will see Shepard, since that's probably where he ended up post-ME3.

Does anyone know of good ME fan art(ists)? There's this one dude called huggybear742 who designs some pretty cool stuff but I need a new ME wallpaper that isn't made by him/her.

Carribean_Cool
1 month ago#86
I usually google deviant art or whatever it's called lol
HH1 nobody on this board takes you seriously.I bet you think youre "one of the guys" on here and that people respect you. how about NO? -shycheesecake

trapgod_revan
1 month ago#87
Ugh I've tried that but it seems like a lot of the time the results are rather shoddy. 'Course I can't really criticize because I haven't done any fan art but still.

What would be really cool would be some fan art of alternate skins for the various squadmates. Like Garrus with a black/silver color scheme, Legion with full (modified) N7 armor, or Zaeed with Blue Suns armor. And I just want to say that I always wanted to be able to wear the merc-style helmets from ME2. The Shadow Broker army had especially badass armor but the Eclipse mercs were pretty cool too.
(edited 1 month ago)

Carribean_Cool
1 month ago#88
I hear you. Speaking of alternate skins, I wish we had more in ME2. Jacob in armor would have looked badass, legion fully repaird would have been cool, just to name a few. Some of the ones they released were awesome, like Thane and Jack, but those stupid shades completely ruined it for me.

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
1 month ago#89
http://i.imgur.com/TYM930C.jpg
Nintendo/Kirby fanboy, KirbyCentrist. Poyo peace to the world :)
https://i.imgur.com/O68JkE7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/r6x4QXn.jpg https://youtu.be/S-1e0VJUWXE

trapgod_revan
1 month ago#90
this is great ^

@Carribean_Cool I bought the ME2 Appearance Pack for Grunt, Tali, and Miranda, but I disliked the shades for Jack and esepecially Thane. He's supposed to be a somewhat intimidating assassin dude, so they put him in sports glasses? The alternate Garrus skin looked pretty cool, but I didn't feel like spending money on one skin, even if it was only two bucks. But damn did Grunt look dope in that black armor with the visor.

The ME3 skins weren't bad to be honest. I just wish the game gave more opportunities to suit up Garrus in his badass helmet. Liara's was a nice change from the Lair of the Shadow Broker outfit, which I never liked. And EDI's was pretty decent too. I think they originally meant to put out more skins, but dropped the ball on it, because they titled it "Appearance Pack 1" thereby implying that there would be multiple. Haven't looked at Andromeda DLCs but judging by the looks of most of the characters, they should come with a brown paper bag to cover their butt ugly faces. I mean, come on Bioware. No one wants to date a chick that has two brown octopus tentacles coming out of her head.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. As this board nears the tail end of its life...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.