Favorite mp gun/class combos?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Favorite mp gun/class combos?

User Info: phishface

phishface
5 months ago#11
GI Talon. A headshot for you, and for you, and you and you and you and you. And now everything's dead
Polo, or mounted combat: https://youtu.be/qC98aGytX10

User Info: xXXxMrBxXXx

xXXxMrBxXXx
5 months ago#12
For Cerberus up to gold: Volus adept with a valiant. Ultra fun to play as.
Everything else: Asari Huntress with Hurricane or Talon.
Or Javelin GI.

User Info: Dregnus

Dregnus
5 months ago#13
"Funnest" character to play is the N7 Shadow. Not the most effective as intended, but a completely different playstyle.

My personal favorite, from start to finish, is the Turian Sentinel. Although he was almost over-taken near the end by the Vanilla Human Adept. Up to Gold I played him with an Incisor or Phaeston, Gold and higher I tended to take a Lancer or a Hurricane.

My favorite "lore-friendly" kit is the Asari Vanguard rocking a Disciple.

User Info: LandfillAO

LandfillAO
4 months ago#14
Salarian Infiltrator + Venom. No enemy the set up can't handle with ease.

User Info: HolyDeathBunny

HolyDeathBunny
3 months ago#15
Asari Vanguard with a Supressor and the Battlefield 3 Soldier with an M-98 Widow are some of my favorites. I love getting quick/easy headshots and surprising new players when they complain about my loadout and then I'm the only one alive and score higher than them (not that I care about scoring high, just pointing out it's a decent build). I also like using the Falcon for easy ammo priming with any class that has concussive shot or throw for fancy explosions.

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
3 months ago#16
Juggernaut Particle Rifle.
All lives matter. Except terrorist.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Favorite mp gun/class combos?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived