If i have to recreating character started from me3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. If i have to recreating character started from me3

User Info: mavrick_19

mavrick_19
3 months ago#1
If i have to recreating my character from me1 through me2 can i use the can i use a me3 face code.
Cause i use the mass effect 3 to 1 code thing so if i need to recreating the character in 3 i got the code. So can i recreating from 3

User Info: SirEsquireIII

SirEsquireIII
3 months ago#2
what
Honey, here's a quarter. Go put it in a washing machine...

User Info: CommanderAngel1

CommanderAngel1
3 months ago#3
Uhh... lack of grammer notwithstanding, I'll give it a go.

Once you have your "perfect" face for Shepard in the customization menu, write down the face code.

Then on subsequent playthroughs, if you want to try a different class but keep the face, just refer to your written face code.

It won't translate to ME1, but ME2 should be able to use *most* of the code.

The only thing to watch for is that ME1 has a "Scar" slider, so if you want Shepard to have a scar, you'll need to really nail their appearance in ME1 and carry over to ME2 and ME3 without modifying the face at all.

User Info: pprincess

pprincess
3 months ago#4
ME 3 codes work the best, my ME 2 codes usually need tweaking. Having said that, some faces in ME 3 that I've had from PC-created ME 2 codes are actually the best looking in ME 3 compared to console created codes. Specifically, the skin texture is better in ME 2 from a PC code input on console than a console-created face.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. If i have to recreating character started from me3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived