Good Master and Commander Glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Good Master and Commander Glitch?

User Info: FlyingAce_24

FlyingAce_24
4 months ago#1
I think I may have somehow got a good glitch for this and wanted to see if people knew why it happened as well as share it. I read that to get this trophy the Galaxy at War level needed to be at least 4000 when you reach the final mission. I just got it to pop after Priority: Tuchanka, and I'm not even close to 4000 yet.

To start, all my theatres are maxed and usually at least 90% through the use of the N7 website and multiplayer. When my trophy popped, my level was only around 2500. Here's what I think happened: right after the trophy popped, I went straight to the war room on the Normandy. I saw that I somehow lost connection to the EA servers and my theatres were all at 50%. I think the game believed I had 2500 at 50%, so when I got connected, my 90+% raised it above 4000.

Now, I don't know why I was able to get it way before the final mission, but maybe this could help others who are late to the party on this game like me. I don't know who still visits this board, but I thought it was interesting.

Do note that I did this on PS3, so I am unsure how it works on 360.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Good Master and Commander Glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived