Reminiscence of the good ol' days

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Reminiscence of the good ol' days

User Info: trapgod_revan

trapgod_revan
2 months ago#1
Up until a few days ago, I thought I was the only one in the Milky Way still did trilogy runs on the original ME games, but I'm starting to realize that I'm not. So now I'm curious as to how many "old school" fans are out there and still play the storyline from time to time.
I don't know which was worse, the cold or the corporations. One will freeze your balls off, the other will sell them out from under you.

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
2 months ago#2
Me. The first game still sucks me in as it did the first time.
HH1 nobody on this board takes you seriously.I bet you think youre "one of the guys" on here and that people respect you. how about NO? -shycheesecake

User Info: silver_wolf80

silver_wolf80
2 months ago#3
Same here, I hope there's more mass effect in the future but until then I battle the reapers :)

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
2 months ago#4
Been many months since I've played the ME games because of life cutting into my gaming time and my growing game backlog. But I still love this series and have been itching to play again.

trapgod_revan
2 months ago#5
Lol if I had more money I would bankroll a ME 4 project that picks up where ME 3 left off. Not sure of a particular storyline but as long as I would some degree of closure from it I would be happy.
I don't know which was worse, the cold or the corporations. One will freeze your balls off, the other will sell them out from under you.

User Info: belisar6

belisar6
2 months ago#6
I do have one ME1 playthru on the Xbox One ongoing, which I play a bit of every now and then, as I had wanted to check out the backwards compatibility. Plus, I have a newgame plus on ME3 where I was trying to upgrade every weapon to an 'X' level. I've also watched several blind Let's Plays, as it's nice to watch someone else experience the series for the first time.

But I also have a huge backlog of games that I seem to fall farther and farther behind on!
We were going full speed ahead... but facing backwards the whole time.

User Info: MsDbird

MsDbird
2 months ago#7
My last trilogy playthrough ended in febuary of this year, I've played them all once a year since ME1 released so a few more months and I'll be back at them again.
GT: DragonEliteDTM, pawn - Ser Claudia (Mage) lv. 150.
PSN: DragonEliteDTM

trapgod_revan
2 months ago#8
I'm in the middle of ME 2 right now, having finished ME 1 not too long ago. According to some the number of times I've played the trilogy is obsessive.

User Info: TazmanianD

TazmanianD
2 months ago#9
I play the whole trilogy every two or three years.

User Info: Phenom23

Phenom23
2 months ago#10
Oh definitely me. Can't resist not playing them at all. :D
Gamertag = RagedPhenom666
Pawn - Arwen
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Reminiscence of the good ol' days

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived