Reminiscence of the good ol' days

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Reminiscence of the good ol' days

User Info: trapgod_revan

trapgod_revan
2 months ago#11
Well I'm glad that I'm not the only one. The Mass Effect trilogy deserves to be remembered. What classes did you folks like? I preferred Vanguard/ME1 Infiltrator/ME2 and Sentinel ME3.
I don't know which was worse, the cold or the corporations. One will freeze your balls off, the other will sell them out from under you.

User Info: Phenom23

Phenom23
2 months ago#12
For ME1 i went soldier, ME2 i went infiltrator and ME3 I stuck with infiltrator. Then went back and tried the rest i was hooked :D
Gamertag = RagedPhenom666
Pawn - Arwen - Old DDA - Pawn - Gwen - Current DDA.

trapgod_revan
2 months ago#13
I liked the Vanguard in ME1 because my Spectre shotgun was totally OP even on Insanity, and my pistol could handle basically any situation. In ME2 I opted for Infiltrator because it gave me tech powers and I also got a sniper, but in ME3 I wanted biotics so I went with Sentinel instead of Adept.
I don't know which was worse, the cold or the corporations. One will freeze your balls off, the other will sell them out from under you.

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
2 months ago#14
I played all classes in 1 and 2, and for 3 I played soldier, infiltrator and adept.

Adept in 1 was so fun; especially when using a maxed out singularity when a bunch of inanimate objects get caught in it.
HH1 nobody on this board takes you seriously.I bet you think youre "one of the guys" on here and that people respect you. how about NO? -shycheesecake

User Info: pprincess

pprincess
2 months ago#15
People are constantly streaming the trilogy on Twitch, with some streamers Mass Effect games are the only ones they play.

trapgod_revan
2 months ago#16
Adept is in line for my next playthrough. I'm playing as a Soldier/ME 2 right now. I always just brought along LIara for biotics.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Reminiscence of the good ol' days

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived