Question about buying the DLC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Question about buying the DLC

User Info: KingKilvas

KingKilvas
2 months ago#1
So I haven't played the Mass Effect trilogy yet and I plan on starting as soon as I can this month. I had been on hiatus from playing video games for a few years because of school, which is why I have not gotten around to playing the trilogy until now. I saw that this week, the DLC for Mass Effect 3 is on sale on the Xbox marketplace. My question is, can I buy the DLC and not have it download immediately to my Xbox? I haven't played ME3 yet, so I don't have it on my Xbox hard drive. Can I take advantage of this sale now and buy the DLC, without downloading it, or do I need to have ME3 on my hard drive in order to buy the DLC?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but almost all of the DLC I have has come on a disc. For example I just beat Bioshock Infinite this month. I have the complete edition which has all of the DLC on a second disc, so I never had to go to the Xbox marketplace to get it. So I apologize for this inexperience.
Drink cactus juice! It'll quench ya! Nothin's quenchier! It's the quenchiest!

User Info: SirEsquireIII

SirEsquireIII
2 months ago#2
Yeah you can buy it and not download it right away. Let it start then just cancel it and you'll be able to re-download it when you're ready to play it.
Honey, here's a quarter. Go put it in a washing machine...
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Question about buying the DLC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived