Requirements for Peace between Geth & Quarians

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Requirements for Peace between Geth & Quarians

User Info: MaxxKilbride

MaxxKilbride
5 years ago#1

Geth vs. Quarians
In order to achieve peace between the two races, you need to get 5 to 7 points. These points are based on your ME2 and ME3 decisions. If you have 4 points or below, you cannot achieve peace.

-Rewrote the Heretics (0 points)
-Destroyed the Heretics (+2 points)
-Tali is NOT exiled (+2 points)
-Tali has been exiled/You did not do the Loyalty Mission (0 points)
-Resolved Legion/Tali conflict either using the Paragon or Renegade options (+1 point)
-N7 Mission: Save the Admiral on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
-N7 Mission: Destroy Geth Squadron on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
-Completed Legion's Mission in ME3 (or no peace)

Useful, but frustrating to me, if this is accurate, I had 3 points. I re-wrote them, had her exiled, I did everything else though!

User Info: xtakeda

xtakeda
5 years ago#2
well... 3 is less then 5 so... I don't see what the problem is. Your choices mattered. Too bad you got Tali exiled :I I didn't know that was possible. I also rewrote the geth tho. That one bit me in the butt lol.

User Info: ericzero

ericzero
5 years ago#3
I proved Tali innocent in ME2.
I didn't complete any of the other pre-reqs in ME2.
I've done every sidequest up until that mission except for shutting down the Geth comm. unit and didn't get the option to have both Geth and Quarians. I reloaded a save, did the comms mission first, and was given the option to have both.
PSN: xXRoxxisXx

User Info: Ps2Twilight

Ps2Twilight
5 years ago#4
-Resolved Legion/Tali conflict either using the Paragon or Renegade options (+1 point)

So you wont get the point if you chose a side and THEN fixed it with one of them with a Paragon/Renegade option?
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/Arcana_photos/logo.gif
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/Arcana_photos/ps2twilight.png

xtakeda
5 years ago#5
Ps2Twilight posted...

So you wont get the point if you chose a side and THEN fixed it with one of them with a Paragon/Renegade option?

Yup because if you do that I am sure the one you side against becomes unloyal untill you fix it with a paragon choice.

User Info: mcshane91

mcshane91
5 years ago#6
*Slight Geth spoilers*
Wait, I destroyed the Heretics, saved Tali, and saved the Admiral and I don't think I've gotten a peace option. I'm currently at the choice of destroying the Geth or not after killing the reaper on Rannoch, am I missing something? I think I may have the Geth be destroyed because I heard you lose Tali otherwise.

Can anyone help?

xtakeda
5 years ago#7
mcshane91 posted...
*Slight Geth spoilers*
Wait, I destroyed the Heretics, saved Tali, and saved the Admiral and I don't think I've gotten a peace option. I'm currently at the choice of destroying the Geth or not after killing the reaper on Rannoch, am I missing something? I think I may have the Geth be destroyed because I heard you lose Tali otherwise.

Can anyone help?

*slight spoilers*

Let the geth upload. Then tali will say you can't let him do that. Then you will have a paragon choice where you rally the fleet. You should then get peace between the Quarians and geth.

User Info: Ryze82

Ryze82
5 years ago#8
Alright thanks for that, was a bit worried there...

and BTW, what exactly does "Warn the fleet" option do?
What is this.... "Signature"?
xtakeda posted...
mcshane91 posted...
*Slight Geth spoilers*

Can anyone help?

*slight spoilers*

Let the geth upload. Then tali will say you can't let him do that. Then you will have a paragon choice where you rally the fleet. You should then get peace between the Quarians and geth.

The Renegade choice there, for me, also allowed peace, FYI.

User Info: Diminisher

Diminisher
5 years ago#10

You also need at least four complete rep bars. This was my problem. Once I pushed it up past 80% everything was fine.

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Requirements for Peace between Geth & Quarians

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived