I just had the weirdest glitch happen. FREE MONEY (sorta)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I just had the weirdest glitch happen. FREE MONEY (sorta)

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
4 years ago#1
I wish I had fraps, would have been funny to record it.

Anyway, I joined a silver vs. reapers mission with 2 people in it just as they were finishing wave 2. They kept firing at the enemies and getting tons of kills but I couldn't see any enemies anywhere. I wasn't taking any damage but I also couldn't seem to damage the invisible enemies (if I was even hitting them: I just tried to aim where my teammates were aiming.)

Finally on wave 5 or whatever when ravagers spawn the ravagers were the only things that could damage me. I still couldn't see them, but I could see their triple missiles coming out of nowhere and hitting me. They killed me a few times because they were literally firing out of thin air. I don't think I was damaging them, either.

Freaking bizarre. I got some free money out of it and full extraction because those two guys were apparently awesome enough to beat silver with only 2 people, but yeah... never seen anything like it!
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
4 years ago#2
Oh and some other weird things happened too. We got a mission to activate devices. I went around and activated all 4 but the hud kept showing there was one more to activate. Then it said "Mission Failed" and immediately "Mission Success" or whatever and we got the cash.

When we got a mission to carry things around I couldn't see them so I had to let my teammates do it.
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown

User Info: stabito

stabito
4 years ago#3
i used up my last cryo rounds 1 ammo went into a game and left in round 2 when i went to select my ammo equipment i noticed i now have 2 level 1 cryo rounds but apparently lost 2 level 3 cryo round ammo
Lifes greatest mystery http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=75249&topic=43886398 can YOU!!! explain it
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I just had the weirdest glitch happen. FREE MONEY (sorta)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived