Planar Focus...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rift
  3. Planar Focus...

User Info: goongagaloonga

goongagaloonga
6 years ago#1
I have yet to figure out how to be able to equip these pieces...I have a friend that said he can equip them, but I can't. I'm level 20 btw.

User Info: Tro77Tro

Tro77Tro
6 years ago#2
You right click the Planar Focus.

Then you can either right-click a Planar Essence and equip it in a slot [Lesser or Greater, each Focus has a different combination, 2 Lessers 1 Greater, 2 Greaters 2 Lessers, 3 Lessers 1 Greater, et cetera] or manually do it by left-clicking and placing it in the slot.

I would suggest you do the latter because replacing the Essences does not smart-equip.
Alliance - Elemental/Restoration Shaman, Survival Hunter, Feral Bear Druid - WoW
Defiant - Reaver/Paladin/Void Knight AoE tank - RIFT

goongagaloonga
6 years ago#3
I get that...I just keep getting the message "you do not have a planar focus equipped." I have no idea what I'm missing here.

User Info: Thirten85

Thirten85
6 years ago#4
It's a bit confusing.

In the center goes a device known as your Planar Focus, you have to have that equipped before you can use those planar essences.

I think you get one during your initial introduction quests in Meridian.

The easiest way to think of them are as a series of sockets you can equip gems to, like a CERTAIN OTHER GAME.

The lesser essences have standard stat/resist increases, however, the greater essences I've seen have some cool meta-gem like effects.
PG
www.thesecretlevel.com ~ It's not so much of a secret.

goongagaloonga
6 years ago#5
I appreciate the advice, but I don't have an item that I can put there. I have done everything I can in meridian and there is nothing about a planar focus for me.

User Info: miraclematter

miraclematter
6 years ago#6
You can buy them from the Planar Goods vendors for a decent amount of planarite.
This game is horrible. Valve removes all the good bugs. ~S_R
What? There's plenty of good bugs left, like the Hercules Beetle and the Praying Mantis. ~aak

goongagaloonga
6 years ago#7
I don't have a Planar Focus is what I'm saying. When should I have gotten it? Seems this should be something obvious, but I have no clue...lol.

User Info: miraclematter

miraclematter
6 years ago#8
Yeah, I'm saying you can buy a planar focus from the planar goods vendors, and then slot your planar essences into it. Sorry if I was unclear.

I can't imagine you -need- to get the basic one from the quest to unlock them, but I've seen dumber requirements.
This game is horrible. Valve removes all the good bugs. ~S_R
What? There's plenty of good bugs left, like the Hercules Beetle and the Praying Mantis. ~aak

goongagaloonga
6 years ago#9
Ok thanks...Where is this vendor at in Meridian? I have so many essences I've been waiting to use. lol

goongagaloonga
6 years ago#10
Figured it out

Thanks for leading me in the right direction
  1. Boards
  2. Rift
  3. Planar Focus...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived