What's the ideal Mage solo-leveling spec?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rift
  3. What's the ideal Mage solo-leveling spec?

User Info: MadcowVII

MadcowVII
5 years ago#1
I've been trying Pyro-Ele-Archon, and it hasn't been working all that well for me. Some decent CC, but very little in the way of survival.
I'm [...] picky with women, and I would hit her like the fist of an angry god. ~Loserjohnny
I think the idea of hell is mental terrorism. ~Angryjackalx

User Info: Mundolf

Mundolf
5 years ago#2
I think its, necro/cloro/warlock. I hear it is the unkillable mage (pve) but I have no hands on experience so dont hold me accountable if its wrong.

User Info: MadcowVII

MadcowVII
5 years ago#3
I see. I take it Lock would be the 0 Soul, taken for the life leech?
I'm [...] picky with women, and I would hit her like the fist of an angry god. ~Loserjohnny
I think the idea of hell is mental terrorism. ~Angryjackalx

User Info: IxX3xil3d0n3XxI

IxX3xil3d0n3XxI
5 years ago#4
No, 0 necro for the pet which is extra dps(until 30 then will probably have to switch) 8 in warlock to get reconstruct(Magic Affinity5, Opportunity3) rest in chloro.

User Info: xCha0s

xCha0s
5 years ago#5
necromancer is mostly a tanking soul and chloromancer is a main healing soul, so i can see how that would be good in PVE with no downtime
[ My Videogame Collection ] http://www.gamespot.com/users/xCha0s/games_table?mode=own

User Info: IxX3xil3d0n3XxI

IxX3xil3d0n3XxI
5 years ago#6
^Reconstruct and Sacrifice life, forgot sac but its worth a mention cause its unbelievably useful.

User Info: Mundolf

Mundolf
5 years ago#7
I cant get anymore specific than its those 3 souls. I know our servers first 50 was using that combo but no idea on builds for mages as I have never played one.

After looking at the question stho, do most mages have a 0 point soul in their build?

User Info: BadMovieJunkie

BadMovieJunkie
5 years ago#8
Ele (for the pet) Chlo(for heals) and Pyro for the extra dps.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing--.

User Info: Esoteric

Esoteric
5 years ago#9

Necro primary, lock secondary, chloro or dom tertiary. Very easy to PvE level, no downtime.

1. Boards
  2. Rift
  3. What's the ideal Mage solo-leveling spec?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived