Just came back to the game after it went F2P and I have a question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rift
  3. Just came back to the game after it went F2P and I have a question

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
3 years ago#1
I had one character before I quit playing, a Cleric, and when I logged onto him I found I could switch to the Defiler soul which is supposed to come with Storm Legion isnt it? I dont own it and I cant switch to the expansion soul on any other characters. Anyone else have this happen or heard of it?
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

User Info: HyperTailsMan

HyperTailsMan
3 years ago#2
This happened to me.

I bought and played Rift at P2P launch, for a month, then stopped. I came back a week before it turned F2P and was shocked I could log in. I could also use the Expansion souls on any characters I made. But after it went F2P I couldn't make any new characters with them, even though my old characters can still use them.
Just call me HTM

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
3 years ago#3
HyperTailsMan posted...
This happened to me.

I bought and played Rift at P2P launch, for a month, then stopped. I came back a week before it turned F2P and was shocked I could log in. I could also use the Expansion souls on any characters I made. But after it went F2P I couldn't make any new characters with them, even though my old characters can still use them.

Thats probably it, I only had one character before it went F2P and that was the Cleric.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

User Info: AC_Dragonfire

AC_Dragonfire
3 years ago#4
lol Trion got a few bugs to work out. =p

They're cooking up something real special for the new few patches.
  1. Boards
  2. Rift
  3. Just came back to the game after it went F2P and I have a question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived