Wanna know what the single best selling shooter is? It's...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Wanna know what the single best selling shooter is? It's...

User Info: xMessiahbolical

xMessiahbolical
5 years ago#31
I'm the only Counterstrike fan in here? Hell, with so many Search And Destroy and Gun Game fans on here, I thought there'd be at least someone on here who recognizes the game that those game modes blatantly rip off of.
PSN - xwageslavex

User Info: Phoenix6248

Phoenix6248
5 years ago#32
holysquid posted...

DemosKonrad posted...

I think everyone can agree that Golden Eye on the N64 is the best FPS of all time.---"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker!" ~ Willy Wonka

Doom would like to have a word with you.

Marathon would like to have a word with you.
And in the end....we're all satisfied.

User Info: kreegan64

kreegan64
5 years ago#33
If there was to be a shooter cross-over with three different franchises, regardless of exclusive franchises like halo to xbox and Metroid prime to Nintendo, what three would you chose? I'd chose
Halo for Halo is great and it would make it 99% awesome
Geist (A GCN exclusive that had a good idea but okay execution of said idea, it was better than what critics said) for its ghost concept with Halo's action would be epic
Starfox assault to not make all my choices an fps and to have arwing-banshee dogfights
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Wanna know what the single best selling shooter is? It's...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived