Sniper rifle scope reticles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Sniper rifle scope reticles

User Info: THMBZDownGNZUp

THMBZDownGNZUp
6 years ago#1
I hope that in MW3, the sniper rifle scopes have different reticles, like in Black Ops. It makes that gun sort of unique in a way. It's not a big deal, but it's great to give the guns some diversity, even if it's a minor reticle design. What say you?

User Info: darkgrenchler01

darkgrenchler01
6 years ago#2
Agreed x10.
Little details make games go from good to great.

SVD <3 lolol
360: Darkgrenchler

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#3
i want some huge difference between the snipers with their zoom. This 'sniper rifle' has incredibly long ass zoom, and 'this one' has a really really short one, close to ACOG even.

i want not only reticule difference, but scope zoom difference too. Black Ops had this a little. The WA2000 in it had somewhat noticeable shorter zoom.
Conduit2 FC & Alias: Shader 0218-1153-3165
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman

User Info: VortexContinuum

VortexContinuum
6 years ago#4
I want the ability to put a chevron on everything. Seriously, it's the best reticle.
Gnarlacious.
Take it straight to the shake snake.

User Info: ninjaman148

ninjaman148
6 years ago#5
The SVD Dragunov has my favorite scope layout. Chinaman hat of death FTW!! ^
Yo Buddy, Still Alive? // Ninjaman217

User Info: Redundant_MWR

Redundant_MWR
6 years ago#6
They should all have different ADS times to add even further diversity not seen since COD 4.
BO AC: 4791-9275-4622 Name: wP/Redundant Mk II Proud Member Of WolfPack ( Bring back M40 for BO 2/Mw3 ) Who Dares Wins- The Duke of Commando

User Info: Loshadt

Loshadt
6 years ago#7
ninjaman148 posted...
The SVD Dragunov has my favorite scope layout. Chinaman hat of death FTW!! ^

Dou Li He Tong
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Moammar Gadhafi :3

User Info: earthmaster3

earthmaster3
6 years ago#8
I like the reticles on the PSG1, especially since that patch that made a bare PSG1 have essentially the 1HK range of the L96A1
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch

User Info: MC_Brian1

MC_Brian1
6 years ago#9
earthmaster3 posted...
I like the reticles on the PSG1, especially since that patch that made a bare PSG1 have essentially the 1HK range of the L96A1

They patched it so it's just as powerful with attachments. AGES ago.
I think 3arc are suck as developer -nba323
[message is delete was at request of Moderator or Administrator] -Loshadt

User Info: earthmaster3

earthmaster3
6 years ago#10
Oh, I missed that one, I've been playing it bare since the older patch, Now I can't even think of which attachment I would use if I could XD Prolly not Ex-mags, I always find myself enough time to reload while sniping. Maybe IR or VZ for the Extra long shots on Hazard, but that's very esoteric, and I find the bare zoom fine for almost every other map.
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Sniper rifle scope reticles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived