Highest Survival Mode Round

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Highest Survival Mode Round

User Info: awesomespy

awesomespy
6 years ago#1
I got to Round 34 with a friend on Resistance, highest solo was 18.
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]

User Info: cgvince

cgvince
6 years ago#2

level 25 on resistance solo, i could of kept going aswell but foolishly went for a re ammo and got killed

im 9k on solo leaderboards now :D

User Info: earthmaster3

earthmaster3
6 years ago#3
Highest solo was twenty on resistance, was finishing off one jigg when the other two came around the corner and put me in last stand
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch

User Info: p5yk0ticreap3r

p5yk0ticreap3r
6 years ago#4
I got to 18 by myself but stopped because I had a friend on her way and she doesn't like to play COD. Seemed really easy though and I probably could have gotten to 25 or 30 without too much difficulty.
http://youtube.com/user/LeonidasRules - My youtube channel with all of my FFX vids

User Info: cgvince

cgvince
6 years ago#5

your right it is fairly easy

like i said i got to solo level 25, and this was while getting the 50k achievment so i didnt buy anything expensive

i had 50k to spend on round 26, but i foolishy went too soon for the air support shop

User Info: kk_mcgregor

kk_mcgregor
6 years ago#6
i made 34 on resistance solo and was ranked 21 on leaderboards yesterday i may be worse now.
if you dont believe me go look gt is same as my name on here

User Info: Gunther482

Gunther482
6 years ago#7
I got to 22 or something on Resistance on Solo.

User Info: CandiMan88

CandiMan88
6 years ago#8
23 with some random person on Dome. Juggernauts are tough as hell.
GT: iLuvBlackGirlz

User Info: h191

h191
6 years ago#9
got to 29 on co op then 24 25 on solo i think when theres 3 juggernauts theres a pretty good chance i die but basically i just run around and buy a ton of claymores c4 plant then and wait for them to walk over it. seems like holding out in a building gets you killed at higher lvls.

User Info: talostheundying

talostheundying
6 years ago#10
24 solo on resistance, first time in survival as well.
GT: LrdCheesterBear
Currently Playing: Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Terraria
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Highest Survival Mode Round

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived