Issit me or P90 + Kick + Rapid fire is awesome ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Issit me or P90 + Kick + Rapid fire is awesome ?

User Info: dEv7FiR

dEv7FiR
5 years ago#1
I always been an average player but i used it in 6 matches with my opponents 2nd prestige and some 1st prestige but ive been going 20-3 16-2 and like that, when i used ACR i went 7-6 10-9 all the time, glad i found this gun..
PSN - 360 GT
Feroztier

User Info: Ether_Sword

Ether_Sword
5 years ago#2
Sorry, it's just you. :\
GT: Auryas

User Info: wolverine4545

wolverine4545
5 years ago#3
i don't use it, but it does kill me pretty frequently. I feel like it really packs a punch outside of what I would consider SMG range territory, not to mention it is a great pray and spray option.
Michigan and my beloved Lions will return to the promised land...eventually...GO BLUE!! Lions 6-2, UM 7-2, It's coming and I told you here first!
GT: Payne0511

User Info: emerica

emerica
5 years ago#4
P90 + Attachments proficiency + Rapid fire + Extended mags

Make sure you have steady aim as well
TF2 - [LUE] emerica

User Info: known2FAIL

known2FAIL
5 years ago#5
Forget them TC. That combo was my first love and it does WORK. I think it's the best SMG set up period. I found that no one stood a chance against me. Even the PP90w/ Rapid FIre or the UMP w/ Rapid FIre stood a chance.
MW2=BFBC2>>Homefront>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Ops
I'm a Failure

User Info: l Dudeboy l

l Dudeboy l
5 years ago#6
PP90 + Rapid Fire + Extended Mags = You can't lose.
You are now breathing manually.
Lets put a little lead in the air, and see what falls over.

User Info: HaVoKk_BeAstZ

HaVoKk_BeAstZ
5 years ago#7
known2FAIL posted...
Forget them TC. That combo was my first love and it does WORK. I think it's the best SMG set up period. I found that no one stood a chance against me. Even the PP90w/ Rapid FIre or the UMP w/ Rapid FIre stood a chance.

This

User Info: EnzoGiorgio

EnzoGiorgio
5 years ago#8
I thought it was just me who thought this was awesome. I've tried theUMP, PP90 and the MP7 but I kept coming back to the P90.

TTK and accuracy seems really good. It already has large magazines so I don't have to reload after every kill.

Its fantastic on Underground.

User Info: mitsukahakumei

mitsukahakumei
5 years ago#9
watch stargate sg-1 and tell me the P90 is not the most kick*** gun ever
I made a joke about 9/11 once, I was put on warning, guess they don't have a sense of humor.

User Info: nightpol74

nightpol74
5 years ago#10
I just think the P90 is one of the best guns in the game. With either kick/range/attachments and silencer/ex.mags/rapid fire, it works great. Lots of possibilities when making a class.
Gt- nightpol74
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Issit me or P90 + Kick + Rapid fire is awesome ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived