The PM9 w/ exmags and rapid fire is better than any god worshipped by mortal man

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. The PM9 w/ exmags and rapid fire is better than any god worshipped by mortal man

User Info: xKotovSyndrome

xKotovSyndrome
4 years ago#31
Does Thor have to smack a sucka?
3DS FC:4596-9624-1535 || GT: xKotov Syndrome

User Info: wild_t

wild_t
4 years ago#32
Plus there's the issue of swagger. The PP90 may kill faster in a small window of distance between the PM9's range and the PP90's, but everyone and their mother has a gold PP90. You rock a gold PM9 and people are gonna know what's up.
haters gonna hate

User Info: inahaze909

inahaze909
4 years ago#33
I just started using the P90 yesterday and fell in love with it. But silencer + rapid fire=pure rapeage in my opinion.

User Info: inahaze909

inahaze909
4 years ago#34
CallMeSeeker posted...
The PP90 with exmags and rapid fire can kill just as fast within range, has a longer range than the PM9, has a tighter hip-fire spread, and isn't utter s*** while aiming down the sights.

No thanks.

PP90 is a great gun, and I was stuck on it for awhile, with silencer and rapid fire as well, and I think the P90 is much better. More range, bigger clip, and seems to do more damage. Only plus is the PP90 seems lighter, so you run a little faster wtih it.

User Info: reseacher2000

reseacher2000
4 years ago#35
why would ads with pm9 that has rapid fire. its a hipfire weapon
GT:gansterchief

User Info: wild_t

wild_t
4 years ago#36
Hipfire is for close to medium range. Beyond that, ADS works better.
haters gonna hate
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. The PM9 w/ exmags and rapid fire is better than any god worshipped by mortal man

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived