The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Looking for people with a headset to play with (Late night.)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Looking for people with a headset to play with (Late night.)

User Info: Xolace

Xolace
5 years ago#1
I tend to play from 11:30PM-4AM PST. Looking to party up with some people or join a clan that plays around this time. I enjoy playing team based games over free for all simply because it gets too boring on my own.

I have a KD of 1.7X if that matters to you. As for your KD, I couldn't care less about it. I just want to play with some people for fun.

My GT is Xolace, add me if you're up for it! I'll be on at 9PST today since I don't have work. :)

User Info: Benn_20

Benn_20
5 years ago#2
will be on this later this week and weekend during those times...will look for ya...added you last week.

GT : DeadRabittz

User Info: Xolace

Xolace
5 years ago#3
Sweet. I'll make sure I have you added and try to catch you online. :)

Benn_20
5 years ago#4
kinda new to the elite thing...downloaded the free one, not sure what the clans are for aside from just grouping with other people...let me know if you find a good one or can try and start our own or something

User Info: GandalfTehGray

GandalfTehGray
5 years ago#5
Sure i got a space left iirc. Ill be on tomorrow night, send me a message on xbox.
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." R.I.P Beleniel91

User Info: Killerofall91

Killerofall91
5 years ago#6
On the weekends im on quite a bit during this time because im off work, feel free to add me, I'm down to play any game type
GT: Killer of all91
Currently playing: MW3, BF3, and Skyrim

Benn_20
5 years ago#7
X, went home over lunch to play...said i missed ya by 20 min, oh well will look ya up this weekend...

will send you an invite too, killer, if thats cool
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Looking for people with a headset to play with (Late night.)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived