Question about hackers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: k00pa_tr00pa

k00pa_tr00pa
1 year ago#1
How bad is it? I've been itching to play a COD and the mw series was my favorite. It's like $5.. And is it still pretty active? My main fear is the hackers ruining it though.
XBL: JIMI PUFFIT

User Info: xBIGxBOBx

xBIGxBOBx
1 year ago#2
Personally, I haven't seen a single one in the 16 prestiges I've played through. Might depend on the area, but from my perspective, it's clean.

User Info: k00pa_tr00pa

k00pa_tr00pa
1 year ago#3
That's good to hear. Unfortunately I just said screw it and bought bo2! Thank you for answering though and merry Christmas!
XBL: JIMI PUFFIT

User Info: arrowintheknee

arrowintheknee
1 year ago#4
Im from New Zealand and theres quite a few hackers on mw3 from New Zealand and Australia but I've seen atleast 1 American Godmode hacker this month
---I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee---
--http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-took-an-arrow-in-the-knee---

User Info: happyhappy1200

happyhappy1200
1 year ago#5
xBIGxBOBx posted...
Personally, I haven't seen a single one in the 16 prestiges I've played through. Might depend on the area, but from my perspective, it's clean.

You must be very lucky if you haven't met a hacker yet. There was unlimited ammo and super jump in a public domination lobby this morning
3DSXL FC: 0619 - 7086 - 8507 lets play pokemon x together!

User Info: happyhappy1200

happyhappy1200
1 year ago#6
I've met hackers numerous times in this game ..
3DSXL FC: 0619 - 7086 - 8507 lets play pokemon x together!

User Info: arrowintheknee

arrowintheknee
1 year ago#7
Ran into a group of hackers last night using god mode limitless clip wall hacks is it bad if I mention their gamertags here
---I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee---
--http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-took-an-arrow-in-the-knee---

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
1 year ago#8
I ran into an invisible player one time recently. That's pretty much it.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived