Looking for TDM players

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: _under_score_s

_under_score_s
1 year ago#1
The title says it. I play core TDM regularly. Just looking for some active gamefaqs players. Disabled map packs. No mic required. You dont have to be moab mlg everyone watch my youtube commentary good. Just actives to hop into a tdm lobby would be cool.

Just send me a message referencing gamefaqs/mw3 or sth. Or of course post your tag here.
GT: KeeganSaysHi

User Info: _HahaaE_

_HahaaE_
1 year ago#2
how good are you? i'll be playing again in a day or two (waiting for a monitor that I ordered to come in, switching from HDTV to ASUS 1ms monitor).

if you want, i might be able to add you and you can roll with Notoriously and I when we're on. Idk when that would be though. I tend to stick with Dropzone and Domination unless Notoriously is online and playing.
MKSC: Shortcut World Champion (47 WR's)
SSBM: Fox & Puff

_under_score_s
1 year ago#3
_HahaaE_ posted...
how good are you? i'll be playing again in a day or two (waiting for a monitor that I ordered to come in, switching from HDTV to ASUS 1ms monitor).

if you want, i might be able to add you and you can roll with Notoriously and I when we're on. Idk when that would be though. I tend to stick with Dropzone and Domination unless Notoriously is online and playing.

I'm pretty good. Always go positive if not a solid 2/1 or 3/1 or 4/1 k/d. Sometimes I'll go ham and get something insane like 30+/1 but that's only if the other team is REALLY bad. I'm down to play DZ or dom, but I actually play the objectives rather than show off k/d or get moabs. I didn't want to make players feel excluded if they weren't good and sound like "wow ur frickin trash kid do u even golden mp7"-guy.

_HahaaE_
1 year ago#4
Yeah a lot of times in DZ I roll with a party and we all have roles. My roll is typically Tac insert near the drop and kill the other team so they don't get to the drop, then get DZ points if our team needs it. :P

The other team I roll with basically all do what I do though, and it's more entertaining. The first team are mostly people who like, break even but get 4k points per match because of staying on the dropzone. The other team, I'm actually just a mid-level player in. We've just rolled with 3 people before and gotten double MOAB's on full teams (I choke too hard for MOABs).

_under_score_s
1 year ago#5
_HahaaE_ posted...
Yeah a lot of times in DZ I roll with a party and we all have roles. My roll is typically Tac insert near the drop and kill the other team so they don't get to the drop, then get DZ points if our team needs it. :P

The other team I roll with basically all do what I do though, and it's more entertaining. The first team are mostly people who like, break even but get 4k points per match because of staying on the dropzone. The other team, I'm actually just a mid-level player in. We've just rolled with 3 people before and gotten double MOAB's on full teams (I choke too hard for MOABs).

Hey man, that sounds fun. I'm down to join and get some wins.

_HahaaE_
1 year ago#6
alright, sent an invite. i'll mostly (probably) only play DZ or occasionally Dom unless Notoriously is online. Don't enjoy the super slow/campy pace of TDM and Dom can get pretty messy sometimes.

That aside, 3 of us tonight in a match, I choked a MOAB at 19, the other two got MOAB's, and I went 70-10 without using any of the DZ killstreaks, lol. We won, of course.

e:, for perspective, the other 2 guys I was rolling with went 50-4 and 54-12 respectively iirc.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived