they thought i had aimbot

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. they thought i had aimbot

User Info: sgt_walcroft

sgt_walcroft
1 year ago#1
Apparently I'm good at aiming
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: _HahaaE_

_HahaaE_
1 year ago#4
Everyone screams aimbot these days. The guys I roll with and myself are on a lot of the DropZone "community's" blacklist because we wreck them so often, therefore we must be cheaters. Me and one of my homies 2v6'd them a few months ago and he droped over 10k points on their asses lol.
MKSC: Shortcut World Champion (47 WR's)
SSBM: Fox & Puff

sgt_walcroft
1 year ago#5
_HahaaE_ posted...
Everyone screams aimbot these days. The guys I roll with and myself are on a lot of the DropZone "community's" blacklist because we wreck them so often, therefore we must be cheaters. Me and one of my homies 2v6'd them a few months ago and he droped over 10k points on their asses lol.

They can't stand accuracy it makes them angry

User Info: _HahaaE_

_HahaaE_
1 year ago#6
Yeah, for all the time I've played this game (started at release, granted I've had year-long breaks in between here and there), I've only ran into actual hacks like that 3-4 times. Have run into a guy who just walked around ADS'd and insta-snapped to everyone a while back, a sniper that got only headshots back in like 2012, and a few weeks ago a guy who had wallhacks or some variant of cheat (I was on his team, dropped a MOAB in less than 2 minutes). Dude was just shooting people across the map, through the walls of Seatown. lol
MKSC: Shortcut World Champion (47 WR's)
SSBM: Fox & Puff

sgt_walcroft
1 year ago#7
_HahaaE_ posted...
Yeah, for all the time I've played this game (started at release, granted I've had year-long breaks in between here and there), I've only ran into actual hacks like that 3-4 times. Have run into a guy who just walked around ADS'd and insta-snapped to everyone a while back, a sniper that got only headshots back in like 2012, and a few weeks ago a guy who had wallhacks or some variant of cheat (I was on his team, dropped a MOAB in less than 2 minutes). Dude was just shooting people across the map, through the walls of Seatown. lol

I was on fire probably best streak of 30+ kill games
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. they thought i had aimbot

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived