Does anyine still go to this board?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deadliest Warrior: The Game
  3. Does anyine still go to this board?

User Info: Laserguy30

Laserguy30
5 years ago#1
Looks like this board has been dead for a few months now, which is truly a shame. I'm still a big fan of this game and try to play it every now and then but its tough to find a match.

Just looking for some friendly matches for anyone who actually is or is willing to play Deadliest Warrior.
Gamertag: Acid Prax v2
No such thing as "cheap" - http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/intermediates-guide.html

User Info: happysteve789

happysteve789
5 years ago#2
for some reason when i try to play this game it gets stuck at the M rating screen if it dident happen i would play with you.
Hey! I'm your friend!...right...

User Info: Fireman100000

Fireman100000
5 years ago#3
Im trying to get some players for tournament achievement boost if ur in.

User Info: M4karov

M4karov
5 years ago#4
I LOVE this game. I took a break from the game for a few months and I'm completely saddened that the online portion has mostly moved on. I have to put this game in my top 5 all time fighting games, alongside bushido blade.

Add me for a match anytime - gamertag ANTIDEAD360. Hope they make a new Deadliest Warrior game that brings the spark back!

User Info: gamesterluke

gamesterluke
5 years ago#5
i still play both this game and the DW:legends game with my friend, if anyone wants a game just send me a message :)
Gamertag = fatlessGamester
alcohol is proof there is a god, and hangovers are proof that he hates us

User Info: gorfgf

gorfgf
5 years ago#6
I jump on and play a game every once in a while still. Glad to hear people still looking to play games. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Deadliest Warrior: The Game
  3. Does anyine still go to this board?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Deadliest Warrior FAQ V2svr2006gawd177/12/2011