where, when and how to get rush beat ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War Zero
  3. where, when and how to get rush beat ?

User Info: SkyHeaven

SkyHeaven
6 years ago#1
I just started Gen 2 and I dont have rush beat yet to do axel rave. I cant find the topic anymore saying which dungeon or title give this skill ?

also what are the best combo that someone can make by themself for Blue, ! and Red ?

User Info: Angryshooter

Angryshooter
6 years ago#2
there is your answer: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995884-record-of-agarest-war-zero/59544372

now please dont make 2 topics about the same thing.

User Info: rosariocapu2

rosariocapu2
6 years ago#3
i was able to get access to the skill "Rush Beat" by either suriving 3 turns from Arzest or by killing 16 pixies and mabs!!!

User Info: Ray5555

Ray5555
6 years ago#4
Or you can find the book in Lodger forest. It is right before the forbidden tome. You can then make Square Cross and Rush beat.
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
Pokemon white FC: 0260 9649 2814

User Info: Bootowski

Bootowski
6 years ago#5
Or if you're the lazy type, just advance the story. Seriously. You get 2 characters that start with the skill in Gen 2.
Xbox Live/PSN: Bootowski - AnimePlanet: Bootowski
Playing: BlazBlue:CS2, FFXI, RoAW1, RoAW:Z, PSU
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War Zero
  3. where, when and how to get rush beat ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived