Those new bad ass combos

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Those new bad ass combos

User Info: Solid_PW

Solid_PW
6 years ago#1
As bad ass as it looks, it's actually kind of wasting if you stab a guy and shoot him again since the bullets will be decreased. Unless you stab a guy and shoot another guy, that isn't really wasting. But IMO, I don't like running forth and back from somewhere back to the blacksmith to refill bullets. I think the Extra Bullets Capacity Uplay reward is actually pretty crucial if you want to fight awesomely.

User Info: alphaaltair

alphaaltair
6 years ago#2
I think you do stab one guy and then shoot a different one, also you can loot bullets from guards more often than in ac2.
({(< ]}})=====>

Solid_PW
6 years ago#3
^
Sure you can shoot other guys too but you can also shoot the same stabbed guy to look awesome. And AC2 guards have bullets as loots ?

User Info: Kaeaus

Kaeaus
6 years ago#4
I'm sure we're all sorry to hear that you will have to run back and forth to an in-game location. As opposed to having to run back and forth somewhere IRL. But anyway, you can loot ammo off of guards now since they have rifles.

Solid_PW
6 years ago#5
^

Great, now we can just kill guards to refill ammo. Now killing people while looking amazing won't be such a waste.

User Info: will57

will57
6 years ago#6
I think it was mentioned before that combos might not take ammo (although I could be wrong).
Currently waiting the release of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (November 16th) for the PS3.

User Info: Ruto777

Ruto777
6 years ago#7
alphaaltair
Posted 11/7/2010 2:05:36 PM
message detail
I think you do stab one guy and then shoot a different one, also you can loot bullets from guards more often than in ac2.
---
({(< ]}})=====>

In ACII, you couldn't loot bullets from guards. I'm glad you can in AC:B now.
---
When I die, I want to die in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

User Info: Jagglenuttz

Jagglenuttz
6 years ago#8
According to a twitter post by UbiGabe, you should be able to avoid using the hidden gun during chain kills. A list of his twitter posts can be found on the ACB official website.

http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/brotherhood/
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Those new bad ass combos

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived