Templar Lair: Liquid Gold

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Templar Lair: Liquid Gold

User Info: Trance24

Trance24
6 years ago#1
I got the Collector's edition so I don't know if this is something that is only on CE's. But currently I am in a Templar Lair with Mission called Liquid Gold and now the objective is to kill a Templar but I do not see any way to get up to kill him. I climbed up all the way till he sends his guards and mine workers at me but no way to kill him.

User Info: showoffmob2

showoffmob2
6 years ago#2
If you're on the lower level, facing his perch, look to the left. You'll see one of those swinging pots that you can use to go around corners. It'll take you to a place where you can go up to the second level to activate a lever. Do that, then you should get a cutscene showing a second lever on the opposite side. Go activate that, then return to activate the first lever again.

His platform will collapse and he'll flee.
Now playing : MAG, and promising to shotgun enemies and perform medic duties to the best of my abilities, to boot!
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Templar Lair: Liquid Gold

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived